3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Czar2909 09.06.20 01:51 pm

Hangs at some point (Resident Evil 7)

Open the game in the beginning, where down the stairs and fall from it, then go through the tunnel with water and once shown the door tightly hangs. Always in the same moment. Then just Alt+F4
2 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Kochetov 09.06.20

duh, you got already, the game does not support older processors that hangs sharpened by SSE4.1, released a patch which fixes it but for litsushnikov( SSSE 3 SIMD)

P
Patrick Kharkov 09.06.20

Czar2909
Lord Jesus! dude, you just woke up? Has long been the problem with the flight to the basement. And already fixed departures, today's new patch to the Incentive from the Kapok. But the truth is for those who bought the game. For pirates, while it is not piixel until the second time hackers lomanut EXE updated in the game. Dude, you shouldn't have created another this topic here, because stupid people here will arrange srach, and you will fly all hail sracha, because you will think that you Troll here all this topic. You're not signed in here for this game, and I see in the news, all the updates on the forum and in the downloads section about this game? Hmm... gross. All I'm saying.
PS And how many more sleepy people here spam a topic about the departure location in the basement.