3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
huligan1721.17 09.06.20 01:52 pm

Help in the development of the company (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Colleagues help please, started to play ETS and I don't know where to start, I looked at a lot of articles on upgrading skills and companies so there is nothing I could not understand how to start development ? please give the correct development Council.
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
b6611 09.06.20

digi_tv
Go to STEAM, under the Leadership will find and descriptions, and useful tips for passing ETS2.

A
Asvik-Anubis 09.06.20

What is there to understand? First work on UNCLE carrying out orders. Next, either kopish money or using a loan to buy your truck. Work on it and later earning a new put in old truck driver and he sadishsya on new and off we went.

A
Azaz Ololoev 09.06.20

digi_tv wrote:
I looked at a lot of articles on upgrading skills and companies so there is nothing I could not understand
eeeem lacto? if you even Gayda chewed hundreds of times could not teach, what you're looking for I do not understand

l
lehans 09.06.20

Asvik-Anubis
Exactly said!

V
Viktor.T. 09.06.20

digi_tv
Working at his uncle as suggest you guys wait until you give a loan of 400 hundred. little not take. take the cheapest car myself and hired a driver. and forth.but how to distribute skills. Good luck on the road!

r
rock_man 09.06.20

I did Took out a loan and bought the cheapest truck, hired him on the cage, and he worked on the orders of the agencies.

M
Mr_MadMax 09.06.20

rock_man
similarly. and it worked perfectly fine

S
Spartak78 09.06.20

rock_man
This is the most correct and classical approach!!! I just started...but then got lazy....and money was a lot)))

I
Ivan Bauer 09.06.20

Lol

h
huligan1721.17 09.06.20

rock_man
thanks, I'll try for both simulations EST and 2 ATS