3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur27507 09.06.20 01:52 pm

But as the Summer of gulets managed to pump such huge biceps? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It is that corset some wegmachen propionate?))
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 09.06.20

Artur27507
well, that's to be expected ) came down wizards and zaminusovali all. On your Gerwald can't see shit

V
VaRRkan2258 09.06.20

No more drugs...
And obviously homemade, grapeseed oil, relief of muscles irregular. Some where synthol fell, probably in the future the inflammation and amputation of the upper extremities. That would not povadno.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

VaRRkan2258
floor clear. that he and hematite. for look like. for mechanic water keeps. and Kuritsyn like a bubble of water. Summer do not like this. but PTS is similar to centrista)

V
VaRRkan2258 09.06.20

Fei Fong
Synthol gives only volume and Summer is physically strong. There DECA and methane in addition to the synthol.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

VaRRkan2258
Yes, I know. how would a cucumber. though not accepted Khimki. but read had seen. so I know performance. but synthol teasing. supposedly to support the relief and the exact shape.. get the same rich Piana as though he lived on the synthol but dry. is there something that he has in his banks not only meat))

L
LakerSC 09.06.20

Census of comedians from 5A

D
Delphis 09.06.20

LakerSC
why this topic? Here students and your classmates enough

q
queltan 09.06.20

As Varick side effect of the mutations

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

LakerSC
c B6 EPTA.
Spoiler

D
Danil Zotov 09.06.20

steroids perezhral

0ldush 09.06.20

Fei Fong
What Sasha Kuritsyn?

A
Aleksandr Ziyaev 09.06.20

Artur27507
anabolics

V
VirusABCD 09.06.20

Artur27507
Bly is probably the most necessary topic about the games that ever existed!

1TvoyBatya1 09.06.20

to be honest, I don't know.

K
Krrrva 09.06.20

Well hike without a course of potions there has not been. In General, it must suck for non-standard, especially for the Witcher from the school of the snake. His hands even more than Cyplenkov

Spoiler

A
Artur27507 09.06.20

VirusABCD
Don't like don't read.

C
Capitan099 09.06.20

it is impossible for the Witcher naturally,although the Summer could quite he in fact no longer the Witcher and assassin of kings, therefore, a little grown fat and it was time for this.The witchers about this bezucha dream,that all the energy goes to fight the monsters and there is no way to keep a muscle mass.Or used any potions with steroid compounds,methane,synthol,but then again to pump up the sizes you need to keep in shape,and in the struggle with monsters will not do that too much energy is spent and tired,and sport halls in the world of the Witcher is not present))))it Means that something is connected with chemicals and potions,as well may be at the genetic level,that is, to XS which herbal test spend in school snake,maybe he's at the genetic level by mutation failed and he has a big amount of protein released,any individual reaction to the test,although I haven't heard of it, and in the Saga is not met))

B
Bombardirovschik 09.06.20

Capitan099
Capitan099 wrote:
methane
to swing need to breathe natural gas?

C
Capitan099 09.06.20

Bomber
well, actually this anabolic steroid))And I brought it as an ironic example=)))

B
Bombardirovschik 09.06.20

Capitan099
understand