3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 09.06.20 01:52 pm

The problem with the auto-update video driver AMD

the actual problem in the screenshot
if driver download using the browser and refresh manually - everything is fine
41 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 09.06.20

DarknessCM
Branch you read? This problem not only me. And not just for AMD

w
william1992 09.06.20

DarknessCM
If you do not understand, why do you throw water with a straight face

w
william1992 09.06.20

DarknessCM
And what is a flood???

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

william1992
The thread I read carefully, 2-3 errors from thousands of users.. don't Even know what to say about it. Discussing the rules is not necessary, it is better to read them: http://www.playground.ru/about/rules/ . And learn to behave decently. You no I was not offended.

w
william1992 09.06.20

DarknessCM
Well ka tecni me where I was not well

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

william1992
In my opinion, I in you to treat You, if you have not noticed. I'm trying to help, and you go to the individual.
Checked auto update on 2 other machines, everything works. Remove the old driver and put a fresh, the reasons can be many. And You're screen is off and preen.

w
william1992 09.06.20

DarknessCM
On your screenshot nothing is clear. Problems your fault
Here is the help?))))

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

william1992
Isn't that right? :)
Describe the system, when was the last time Windows was updated, what is AntiVir, what software is? Problems may be many, may just overload the computer and everything is working, so do not say that You provided information about Your problem. I already wrote that I tested on AMD and on NVIDIA, everything worked. I mean, how else do You explain that the screen problem will not find?

w
william1992 09.06.20

DarknessCM
It does not help. It is a statement of fact. I can write warning growing empty Bazaar.
There is a screen with the error and there is a description of a situation in which this error occurs.

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

william1992
Re-read the previous post, I modified it.

w
william1992 09.06.20

DarknessCM
Yes. If you just asked is all, then there would be this empty Bazaar, don't you think?
But you started with jokes about hitting on AMD, and now they want me to behave decently???
Normal people learn to communicate, rather than first write nonsense, and then exposes someone to blame!

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

william1992
Why so much aggression and negativity in the morning? Guy, don't you think that if you don't start out heartless monster, will speak on normal in your understanding the language, we would have closed the topic and decided your problem?))) A joke about AMD so touched?) I have nothing against them, absolutely, so calm down and describe everything=more :) peace brothers & sisters :D

A
Anglerfish 09.06.20

william1992
And video card, then you have a new? If it is 1.5-2 years, meaning to update the drivers-then and there - only performance will decrease. The best option is to pick the most stable version of wood and sit on it before losing momentum (video card).

w
william1992 09.06.20

Anglerfish
370 msi R7. Model in fall 2015.
How it make sense to upgrade no, if the drivers are imported optimizations for new games?

w
william1992 09.06.20

Anglerfish
DarknessCM
Ipat on Peace advisers. One piece of advice for AMD to move, the second driver not to update))))))

A
Anglerfish 09.06.20

william1992
This optimized for new games - fiction and already tested many times, especially on AMD. The creators of the wood are not worried about the optimization on out-of-date cards. And Yes, veiled Mat - the same Mat, so you better clean.

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

Well, times more information You are too lazy to provide. To help there is nothing.

M
Metalist1925 09.06.20

эDarknessCM
not have 2-3, and many. And this is the year stretches

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

Metalist1925
So in my opinion, you should write to support AMD, but not on the forum PG.... Or am I wrong?)

M
Metalist1925 09.06.20

DarknessCM
cap? I replied that, 2-3 errors from thousands of users