3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defolt 09.06.20 01:53 pm

Departure to the desktop (Watch_Dogs 2)

Hi all.ask a repeated question has anyone solved the problem with the crash.NetHack mode not accepted in some places, it does not help
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Mokan 09.06.20

You have a problem, I do not even after Alt+F4 immediately crashes and then...

S
Sergey kuvaev 09.06.20

All the problem is solved, the patch https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-5agskoP1msM1Bua3MxS2ZsbDA

X
Xenoscape 09.06.20

Sergey kuvaev
This is a of.patch ? It is reasonable to put on the pirates ?

S
SabirXXX 09.06.20

Guys the problem with the flight at different locations to be DECIDED , but this is true only for owners of nvidia, just put in clean wood under his 314.22 Windows and crashes vanished, and friezes disappeared, and all new wood call for buying new cards, I the wood on weak PC played all offset ))) I Hope you can help.

r
rpccprrpc23 09.06.20

314.22 is not not 32 not the 64 version of windows 8.1(by the way there is compatible only Windows Vista, just eight, seven),card gtx 670 mx ,did a clean install with removing previous drivers through safe mode, and cleaned up driver sviperom
what is most interesting writing is not found compatible graphics adapter ,although 314.22 must be maintained!

r
rpccprrpc23 09.06.20

sorry everything is placed.....there simply there is a version for desktop computers and another for laptops, and if mixed up it will not put apparently
lol..the driver does not pull game...on minimum settings everything is floating and slow...measured the frequency of 135 megahertz card ...and with latest driver everything worked 600 was sailed nothing

S
SabirXXX 09.06.20

rpccprrpc23
Do cleaning system MOP and RegOrgan, the wood on a clean install, after the Nvidia panel and there in the 3D slider on max performance when running chops off the ' net, AntiVir, cut in the screws to full and flew