3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhigalin 09.06.20 01:54 pm

Pre-order the game on Yubisoft (For Honor)

Prompt,I pre-ordered the game at the office, the website at times, we have created a new account,set uplay(got 100 coins uplay for registration)-received the e-mailyour order was successfully submittedwith the order number,the game appeared in jublee marked(coming soon).Question to those who are experienced in the use yubisoft boutiques-
1-the activation key I received,it should come on the day of release?
2-I participated in the OBT,but with a different uchetku if I will be able to participate in OBT and receive awards for participation with new uchetku I pre-order the game?SPS in advance for the answers.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

zhigalin
1 game added to the client why you need the key
2 will receive awards which will for the MBT for the PTA do not get new accounts
the day the inscription will soon disappear and will be able to run, if not a secret why uchetku new to create? Not your old?

z
zhigalin 09.06.20

maksik.ussd
1 Just the incentive,it was necessary to always activate the key,and then I buy the first time...:)That is the day of release,the game installed without any activations.
2 clear
3 New uchetku created to receive 100 upoints for registration and jublee(for a 20% discount for the release. version),and the first accounts had only 70 points,and get another 30 I was out of options,games before have not bought...

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 09.06.20

zhigalin
So the discount code comes in the mail,could just 1 acre when ordering, enter this code.

a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
Here here, same thing I wanted to say.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 09.06.20

By the way,in addition to the 20% discount is another 10% WELCOME10 , Deluxe cost me 1439р.

M
Maksim Marshrut 09.06.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
M-an-o-w-a-R wrote: there are still 10% WELCOME10
And more, did not hear about this discount? And I so understand all the discounts?

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 09.06.20

Maxim Route
Where are more? Dug in an Internet,checked - works. Stack for discounted glasses.Today bought.
Ps: this promo code to enter when buying on yupley.

Z
ZZZKarp 09.06.20

And if the current account 100 welcome to enter :))))

a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
I understand this promo code works only once?
Who else knows any promo codes)

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 09.06.20

maksik.ussd
If he was,I would have used here is not thrown.Even Ubi30 there was staralsa with 20%.But no longer working)). Other current while there are no.Time would not be pulled,in anticipation of freebies,and took Deluxe,while it is at the price of standard.

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

I wonder what would happen if I separately buy first on Uplai the game and then the incentive is and how to launch it through steam (steam still includes automatic yupley and then runs the game...) Yes another Deluxe version, and the other gold? =)

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Just canceled pre-order Deluxe to PSN, and took gold!)

D
DimakSerpg 09.06.20

Zaba22 In fact, everything is simple, at startup POPs up a message saying this content is already activated and you have in your account. Divide-by versions will not. It is one and the same.