3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dredd18345134 09.06.20 01:55 pm

The Future Of Unity (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Wanted to ask will there be new DLC for Assassin's Creed: Unity after the fallen kings and secret of the revolution?
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 09.06.20

Has long been the next part out, and you asked about unity.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 09.06.20

dredd18345134
will not. the jubilee policy has released the new forget the old. for AC

B
Bupycop 09.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Yeah, they reprint old parts?

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 09.06.20

Bupycop
the re-release came out including all the DLC and not release a new

B
Bupycop 09.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
The reissue also requires funds and time, and we are talking about it, that old piece updated, though, at least visually. Though I will agree that they are all the same disregard for the users to take their support and especially applications on smartphones.

98morozzzov98 09.06.20

I think the guy didn't need to kill me the same liked the game especially multiplayer but the lion's share is not so strong and therefore the game is dead

G
Galinka. 09.06.20

AC has already become a happy game series and if the series removing the second season would finish a series to the first, it would be at least... stupid.

U
UnknownAssassin 09.06.20

Why do you continue? This year could be the next part of AC.

d
dredd18345134 09.06.20

UnknownAssassin
XS , but this part got me interested , reminds of the old part ,and it is the story of Ezio

d
dredd18345134 09.06.20

And what will the new part so it is me as something not particularly pleased with ,namely the system requirements, my syndicate standing so PC Chale and farted like some wild slow and in windowed mode the game was

[
[ ERIK ] 09.06.20

dredd18345134
Yes you are right soon to a billiard table in the assassin needs to buy a mega computer nerd, but I love assassin because of the story, and the graphics are not 35 Gb

U
UnknownAssassin 09.06.20

dredd18345134
Well MB, the game is really similar to the reality sraveniyu others, but it is unlikely to be continued.

S
Soran_exe 09.06.20

Yubikov greed knows no bounds, it was necessary dopilivat patch 1.6 as planned, and they Syndicate rolled out with similar problems. Now, anyone who buys a new generation of graphics cards and trying to play Unity on Windows 10 is doomed to suffer the artifacts in the Helix rifts. Next is the theme of a Serious bug from Nvidia - there all is described. Here's their policy.. Govnomet