3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 09.06.20 01:57 pm

RAGE-2 what are you waiting for? (Rage)

RAGE-falling in love is a masterpiece!
And there will be a sequel - what are your wishes?
66 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mcmak 09.06.20

I fully support Potatoo. + agree with the last statement.

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 09.06.20

I am glad that the game is not bought )))) But it was a Stupid idea... Carmack decided on the name earn

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.06.20

I bought it, seduced by advertising and the legendary company, ID software. :/

n
number 9 large 09.06.20

You pulled up with your pipes.

A

What are the pipes? 8)

s
sla-week 228 09.06.20

waiting for the continuation of the story not a new story and the same little system

D
Diablo.ua 09.06.20

it would be good to do a proper plot and interesting dialogues, and Missy is some sensible and not run around all wipe your ass, then it would be a really good product)

n
number 9 large 09.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well, Valve's Steam(VALVe and Steam)and the steam icon on the pipe similar Anyways,there is no need to deify Valvil,they generally understood the slag is prepared(and name him CS GO).

B
Belmodno Del Toro 09.06.20

I don't know coincidence or not, but in the game in one of the missions I've seen it ruin a game store. Neverso type was new. What a game and 2 Rage. My first mission was

O
Onotolevich 09.06.20

The second time I on this rake not to come - even if the game is good, a license is not buy. They went...

A
Asur2000 09.06.20

As many side quests as you had in Morrowind and Oblivion. Be Sure To Freeplay. More enemies in open areas.

V
Viral 09.06.20

the world is still bigger. freer. more. and what would the designers over him the same job. leave the style scenery.

A

That is open world. According to the principle of the GTA series or Fallout. And not just another corridor shooter with invisible walls.

H
Hoplin 09.06.20

I expect again a lot of the glitches and blurry textures. The game blead'.

C
CIMAK 09.06.20

Don't wait.

V
Venturka 09.06.20

WAIT.DO NOT WAIT TO STRIKE WHILE KNOW

v
varancov 09.06.20

of course I am !!

k
krokhmal96 09.06.20

Gdu freedom, Groton, story, stealth and Over 9000 quests! ^_^

G
Goct 09.06.20

RAGE-2 what are you waiting for? Rage x2

K
KroSSSovock 09.06.20

Waiting for a good story (that the protagonist was not six, as he quests for some small settlements and the main character had some own goal), spelled out the character (the ability to speak, character, personal life), free world (Yes, in the first part he was free, but it was really spelled out. Just like the Source and Subway), interesting quests (variety of passing and variety), nonlinearity (selection in the plot, and at least two endings), the main villain (it should be always), normal (s) ending (s).