3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Ta_nan_da 09.06.20 01:58 pm

100% threshold intoxication buggy (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, can anyone come across? Improved resistant to dropping 5th - the threshold of intoxication 100%. Reinforced mutation - Euphoria (where the damage points of intoxication depends). So as soon as I increased the threshold to 100%, drinking teas immediately began to give 70% of every intoxication! ( This is a new bug?
I have all the potions, it's just the trouble((( drink Ekimmu and Echidna together..
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 09.06.20

The increased resistance increases the threshold of overdose. Ie at level 5 skill you need to completely fill the scale to start to lose health.

D
Djonnikc 09.06.20

Ta_nan_da
Not everything is clear with the mutagen works! I dressed Seth Manticore became hawala 4 broth and 2-3 elixir! Yes, and Euphoria worked correctly, but the truth is I already 3 weeks passed KIV.

D
Djonnikc 09.06.20

Ta_nan_da
By the way I also focus on potions/concoctions made! I Detlava the first time through. Had some work to do, but nevertheless, when life +15 000 can be wrong))

D

Djonnikc
Just for lulz to concretise the attack bats? For me it vanhotel.

T
Ta_nan_da 09.06.20

Djonnikc
Yes, cease to bother about the protection and simpler))) damn, I'll have to roll back, then. Some personal glitch. Cost 4th level..)

D

Ta_nan_da
So I wouldn't say that. IMHO the Witcher HP doesn't matter that the 10K that 25K. The only important damage.

T
Ta_nan_da 09.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
And here and there - when making the sign or causing damage, are treated - as something much more pleasant life becomes)) Damage of course is important, no doubt, love to pump return damage to the enemy and simply attack to probably beat.

D

Ta_nan_da
Don't know, I used to play with this build, when I demolished the 1-2 punch. It is difficult, but interesting+damage I have to be high enough not to dance with the enemy for 5 minutes. But in return the damage I do not see sense, he frankly weak compared to +50% of Crete during intoxication above 0.

D
Djonnikc 09.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
There are different tactics and different play style! Playing for herbalist there is an additional chance for error, BUT the fight is 2-2.5 longer than at build time for swordsman. I saw this for example, we played in KIV. Good build swordsman, blows very fast medium mobs, I would even say too fast. But XP is small, so you need to be careful! And in Travnik conceived need good patience and preparation to each battle!
So Delafon, the problem is that he is very much damaged! I saw how pumped swordsman on the most difficult level, it took away almost all of XP, one of the bats and any missed next attack, became the last!
The herbalist safely hold 2 so-so's of mice and still in the fight!

E
Eminsa 09.06.20

Ta_nan_da
Caught the same bug! Wanted to know not whether you understood the problem?Thanks in advance)

P
Popolam 09.06.20

Eminsa
Ta_nan_da
Likely stopped working skill Acquired resistance which increases max. level of intoxication on the number of known recipes. You can try to remove all active skills and mutagens from the matrix and to put anew. At 1.30 several times noticed this unpleasant feature.
Moreover, to achieve forking can be a simple action. Enough to hang out active skills between different cells.

R
Rasl Krou 09.06.20

Djonnikc
incidentally, the ink recipes seems not counted in the threshold of overdose, and ned points to the threshold of intoxication (((

R
Rasl Krou 09.06.20

Popolam
I decided easily by going to the alchemy and clicking on display all the sections already created/have the ingredients/not enough ingredients.
But I am concerned about what my threshold was 282, and was 278 and now I can't 4 time decoction to drink with euphoria...
They are like the recipes of paint or something there stopped off in the threshold of intoxication.