3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alisiya Sharkova 09.06.20 01:58 pm

It is not a novel with Zebrano. (Dragon Age: Origins)

Such a theme.
Spoleto meeting with Zebrano just talked with Alistair,his tackles are not accepted,but not sent,in the end, at the time of occurrence of this Zevran relationship was on the level of attachment.
During conversations with Z. once slipped topic-you're beautiful\well,OK, continue in the same spirit, that,in fact,no result was given,as it was warmand left.No more romantic proposals and twigs dialogs have been,all the plot gifts donated,I prosekli chip and sent it to Alistair,but nothing has changed.And then I was confused because even with the relationships he's with someone else C does not hesitate to flirt.Before the meeting of land,I believe our relationship will be in friendship,not in love.
I'm just ranting,how about the fact that I'm a dwarf?Is there a compatibility?Although he is not particularly choosy.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 09.06.20

no, compatibility is not exactly

M
Mag Otshelnik 09.06.20

Gifts th Birr.

T
Temug 09.06.20

Alicia Sharkova
At me such problem was with Leelanau. In the end everything turned out with the help of a personal quest.

g
gmh4589 09.06.20

Alicia Sharkova
He actually Zevran gay, only male Persian to stir up the can.

T
Temug 09.06.20

gmh4589
And in my opinion, he is still bi.

X
XanderDeKoz 09.06.20

Temug
he's Bi!

S
Stalingrad88 09.06.20

Here are the answers for novel with Zebrano:
Tell me something about Antiva. Answers: 2. You want to go back there? 1. I come from Giavera is in the North. 3. And if more. 1. You sound like you haven't been home in forever. 1. Zevran, Antiva left your house. 2. Beautiful, you say? 3. No, of course. Zevran approves (+4)
Again speak to him.
2. Why did you decide to leave the ravens? Answers: 2. You willingly went to the Ravens. 2, Already think scary! 4. Looks like I know what you mean. 4. I'm glad you're with me. Zevran approves (+8)
Then buy (for free) from the Boda Vedika Rare Antipinsky brandy and give Zebrano. Approval (+50)
Again speak to him. Zevran this time want to ask You a question. Subsequent responses: 1. Go ahead. 4. You could leave if you wanted to. 2. For beautiful elf will always be job-more. Zevran approves (+4)
Again speak to him. Zevran start a conversation with Your tired look. Answers: 3. Probably a good restful sleep. 1. In words that well... 4. I'm sure something will come up.