3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vit_As 09.06.20 01:59 pm

Time and levels (Dragon's Dogma)

Please tell me whether it is possible in the game somewhere to see the current time or time of day it is divided not into hours and minutes, but only on a conditional day and night, and is there a way to track the growth progress of a class in the same way as on points of experience, you can monitor the progress of the growth of the character level?
If the progress of the growth of class-level tracking is impossible, there may be a class level is in a certain relation to the level of the character, and so the class level is increasing although more slowly, but the upgrades are happening all at the same time increasing character?
If the ratio is the place to be, what is it ?
Thank you.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 09.06.20

Time is divided into to sleep and sleep to night hours and minutes have no effect.
The class level is displayed in the form of red seals aka rank

If received 9th the maximum we can safely change the class. Another thing you'd have to buy Persia of bilki and passive, but they are bought for a currency which permitsa separately.

V
Vit_As 09.06.20

Thank you. What time in the game is measured not by hours, but by the time I was able to assume, although this method does not allow to know how much time is left before sunrise or sunset,but with the levels... If for experience points, you can see how much is left until the next character level, how do we know approximately how many experience points left to upgrade, for example, from level 5 to 6 ?
Tied if the class levels to character levels? If attached, how? In the sense that if they are bound in the ratio of 1 to 3, the level of the class increases with each character level that is a multiple of 3, and if 1 to 5, a multiple of 5.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 09.06.20

Class levels depend on the number of enemies killed, regardless of their type. So if you want to farm, just go and kill as many enemies as possible, go for quantity

V
Vit_As 09.06.20

Not only from quantity but from quality ?
Think harmless rabbits need to exterminate every 5, or even 10, more than vicious wolves.
But we're not poachers...,))
It turns out that the upgrade affects only combat experience, and the experience received for completing quests, not counted.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 09.06.20

Vit_As wrote:
Not only from quantity but from quality ?
No, the system does not matter, you killed 15 goblins 15 or their Dæmons.
You can farm class levels in Postgame when the player catches the city guard - just climbs on the wall and go drink tea while pawns slaughter the defenseless guards, who are in a suicidal attack, they come in endless waves

B
Bastarder 09.06.20

Points of discipline (skill) – raise the rank and need to buy skills.
The less exp you get for killing the more at the same given DP.
1,000 or more in Exp. gain 8% to 1%
750 - 1,000 in Exp. gain 10% to 8%
250 - 750 in Exp. gain 25% to 10%
100 - 250 in Exp. gain 30% to 25%
100 or less Exp. gain 40% to 30% in Discipline Points
Ie the underlying killing wolves, goblins, rats, and other such stuff leads to maximum increase in DP. It also answers the question that the murder of the same Cyclops makes no sense in the framework of the growth of DP. Waste of time and effort.

B
Bastarder 09.06.20

Table according to grade from the earned experience points.

V
Vit_As 09.06.20

Then, I look that early in the game when hiring pawns that have the same level of character level, class level Ranger higher than the level of the warrior class.
Although, judging by the table, this should seemingly not be.
All this is strange.
I can not enter into how it all works...,))