3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth__Sidious 09.06.20 01:59 pm

Trouble and shit in the \"New game+\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! If not me one tormented by this question, can anyone help with his permission?
New game+ of course great start with already loaded Geralt, enemies become stronger - the negative side of this way.
What worries me - the level of opponents always red skull and instead of level - placeholder ??. cool, but does not specify a level
frequent one-shot phenomenon mobs - cool, but Geralt just became useless in terms of protection - any block with a sword 100% ignored by most NPCs, except that the knackery like not break, save one - Quen, but then why block a sword?
About signs - of aard was absolutely useless - the chances of a knockdown are reduced to 0%, as a result lose the opportunity to finish the supine opponent.
Shchitnik just tanks, counter-attack is not possible as the blocks they ignore. Saves only Igny is the only sign displayed the cheat buff damage, able to become NPS.
Don't take this as bomber students,and there are similarities)))

What I would like to fix in brief:
Blocks with a sword
Down aardam
Counterattack of the monsters.

I hope for your advice and help!
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 09.06.20

dart_sirius
Blocks sword ONLY against the people, against almost all monsters, they are useless. The aard is treated to improve the strength of the sign and the level of Geralt(at the expense of the second not sure, but the first 100% impact on knock-down) Counter-attack should make in time your level or the level of the enemy on proc chance is not affected. And as with the blocks, not all monsters can counterattack.

z
zagruzon 09.06.20

you have not only a new game+, you either ride cheat Geralt, or is the complexity of the death. I have a new game+, and nothing on this list, is that a skull over a mobs has long been not. the only one who made me sweat it plague lady and the white lady

J
JABA AZAZINA 09.06.20

dart_sirius
new game +, the complexity is death. difficulties are experienced only when people in the white garden (and then, due to the fact that the tactics were"hit LMB to win" and then, because I wanted to go faster white garden) and the temple island when Seth the cat was missing. all. for a demon with a skull went - unbuttoned just so. you're either inept or stupid perks somehow distributed (although I personally stupidly distributed, because the skills only 105% damage for the mutagens, and the rest is magic and health). the aard are practically not needed, the sense is almost 0, especially on mobs with skulls or questions. and block was no problem, on the contrary, something so almost no one punches him (in the cave with the spiders gone, there on all sides jumped on 2-3 at the same time invgdp and all the attacks were blocked)

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.06.20

The people,and you new game+ started after a full course with add-ons or just the main story?

t
typical russian 09.06.20

[Denis]
I started a new game+ after completing the main story ONLY and passed with the code of immortality,and that most of the enemies with red skulls and level ??? was.

M
Mama Stiflera 09.06.20

dart_sirius wrote:
enemies become stronger - the negative side of this way.
Opposite is a big plus. Opponents still efficient, even if Geralt ahead of their level. The Witcher is generally not a complicated game, you just have to understand all the subtleties of alchemy, leveling characters and combat (to adapt to each enemy). To get the full enjoyment from the game, need to play death
dart_sirius wrote:
the level of opponents always red skull and instead of level - placeholder ??. cool, but does not specify a level
Well, first, not always, you just need not to look farther ahead. Question marks, as I understood, means that the level of the opponent more than the player is Geralt of 10 or more. As soon as the difference is in 9 levels, the question marks disappear and there is a number
dart_sirius wrote:
frequent one-shot phenomenon mobs - cool, but Geralt just became useless in terms of protection
Hence the name level - death. Missed the shock - load the last save
dart_sirius wrote:
I hope for your advice and help
Read the info in the game itself. See enemy weaknesses. Each has its own tactics. Apply oil to the blades. Do the elixirs. Put the block only when the opponent starts to swing, and not in advance (also in fist fights). Upgrade skill - the food has 20 minutes (or something like that). In other words - play, learn, improvise

D
Darth__Sidious 09.06.20

Shed light:
1. New game+ after beating the game and stone hearts.
2. Complexity - just the plot, and you vanscott one blow, all the blocks are ignored
3. blocks - blocks of ghouls and knackery. PEOPLE punch block and vanscott as everyone else
4. Yes, Geralt is pumped cheat, because the power of the characters not even the strong build the weak, and somehow to balance.
5. to enhance the strength of characters? 739% did not want to? At this level of aard just pushes on the meter, not even coming down to the ground.
6. counterattack does not work at all, even with slow time(if it goes on bad reactions)
What else do you say?

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.06.20

stepanof
What's the point of new game+ with the code to immortality take place?

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
And swords and gear remain the same in NG+?

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
(and then, due to the fact that the tactics were"hit LMB to win" and then, because I wanted to go faster white garden)
For a long time already such tactics do not use.Mainly Dodge.Mobs cannot block,for example, Igny,if you Dodge and burn

J
JABA AZAZINA 09.06.20

[Denis]
and I don't use, I just wanted to hurry through the prologue, but it turned out that in this way even longer had to pass. and Igny crap if its only 3 times to pump. will pump more - it is not interesting, virtually every 1 second once ignited, watching the fire show (i.e., no diversity) in General, ng + were started after blood and wine, there arondit falls, which IMBA and brutal.

M
Mama Stiflera 09.06.20

[Denis]
The level of swords and equipment remains at the level at which you got them. Ie, their level is not adjusted to the level of jobs in NO+. For example the sword of Algirdas of a new game can hang in the Corvo Bianco, and get another sword in NO+ is tailored to the level of the game+. Also Bron'ka

Z
ZlobnyDed 09.06.20

Play without cheating,don't break the game and complaining is not what

t
typical russian 09.06.20

[Denis]
a sense to drag the same enemies again if I when the first time the game took place were killed without a code of immortality.

M
MagicHero 09.06.20

dart_sirius
dart_sirius wrote:
Shed light:
1. New game+ after beating the game and stone hearts.
2. Complexity - just the plot, and you vanscott one blow, all the blocks are ignored
3. blocks - blocks of ghouls and knackery. PEOPLE punch block and vanscott as everyone else
4. Yes, Geralt is pumped cheat, because the power of the characters not even the strong build the weak, and somehow to balance.
5. to enhance the strength of characters? 739% did not want to? At this level of aard just pushes on the meter, not even coming down to the ground.
6. counterattack does not work at all, even with slow time(if it goes on bad reactions)
What else do you say?
Write all your paragraphs
1. I the game did not pass but started a new game+ on the complexity of death as the normal game was too easy. (just downloaded the save game, did a reset of the character and started a new game completely from scratch)
2. Nonsense, even n and of death with a single blow does not kill, except bosses.
3. Unit people never take.
4.Learn to play nubik.
5.Cheat need was less.
6. counter attack works great in melee tournaments without winning at all and I do it every attack of the enemy without any problems.
I will say that cheats are for noobs and weaklings.

S
Stribogg 09.06.20

Somewhere over the last six months, reading different Temko here, a feeling that all the appropriate and thoughtful gamers has long been a couple of years of the game already pereroslo times for many, and is now some sort of second wave, as for me - have some random weak on neogamer, most likely due to the popularity of the Witcher. Basically, the impression that these casual gamers came into the universe of the Witcher, as to some purely Schutter.... A kind of counter strike with swords and monsters...

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.06.20

Stribogg
I personally over the last 10 months I was able to level 29 to raise Geralt and played only 119 hours.I have a little time on the game and go long.So I went on that before the Internet I played on the 1.06 patch to level 30. Accordingly,the time counter was absent.As soon as conducted online,the game began to swear with the 1.12.1 update.Started again.

M
Mantykora 09.06.20

Stribogg
You're right. Even stopped the questions in the topics to answer - some are provocative. Yes, and I do not understand - pass the game for the first time - really interesting to learn all by yourself, to try something different, to make THEIR discoveries, to pick out the style of the game, to find a solution and defeat the hitherto invincible enemy... Oh, where are the days when there was no Internet and you had to think with your head...
[Denis]
10 months to pass the Witcher 3 - it's hard. I would not have survived - so it was very interesting: What? Very interesting. Although when I think - started playing the Witcher 1 at the end of 2007, and really completed in June 2009 my father lived separately - worked with him many times to start again, the game was removed, the preservation...

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.06.20

Mantykora
I started passing 20 Jun 2015 patch 1.02.For the New Year to level 30 Geralt raised.Conducted online and had Sunova

M
Mantykora 09.06.20

[Denis]
I finished the first passage 9, 2015 at 0:01 - I have the save in front of the entrance Geralt in a tavern in the White garden in front of the meeting with CRIS (also version 1.02). Avidly took place from may 19. And do not bother about the level in the Witcher it is not so important - I finished the main game with 34 levels. COP - after ending wearing a set of Snake (level 38), and in Tossene of problems with clothes did not arise at all - all the sets dress up to level 40 - all that not a problem.

M
MagicHero 09.06.20

Stribogg
Mantykora
I bought on pre-order and played from the beginning but the game is still not passed, 2 additions have not even started.

A
Alex Hawk 09.06.20

Casual fucking...