3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 09.06.20 02:00 pm

Who the Frisians were able to remove? (Battlefield 1)

Works well but constantly frieze. I have only this joint...?
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 09.06.20

Traun
tell me how to play beta version?

T
Traun 09.06.20

koles2015
running enemy, stopped two seconds, and sound comes dropped while he ran away.

T
Traun 09.06.20

Yra_85
get the key and play. If the key is not sent, only tomorrow will be available for all

d
deBerN 09.06.20

there are also friezes, the minimal salary 60-80 fps and frieze, medium 50-60, and also frieze.

p
prick1e 09.06.20

The computer does not pull, I have the same garbage was in fullHD was periodically freezes. Got old Monique 720p all became like clockwork.
PS NVIDIA has released a new wood, there may be adjusted

K
Krrrva 09.06.20

I have freezes due to packet loss. the problem with the Internet or a problem in the game, still do not understand

d
deBerN 09.06.20

in sense does not pull?60 fps on medium it does not pull?
I strongly frieze when spawned,but if running around and shooting sometimes micromusic.

T
Tomato77777 09.06.20

depends on the PC

T
Traun 09.06.20

prick1e
about the new firewood story:
I was from 28.06 decided to be updated through Experience, reboot the computer, and it does not turn on Welcome - 20 minutes written and revolves download. Using safe mode, rolled back (just before the installation of wood) - all-inclusive, but games began to write my vidyuhi not supports dx 10 and 11. In the end you still downloaded the wood is from the website and put them all to work. Now I do not know whether to upgrade the wood is through experience...

Provides the optimal experience for World of Warcraft: Legion, Battlefield 1: Open Beta, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Quantum Break on STEAM.
The wood is on Quantum Break on STEAM, which will be released in 2 weeks

T
Traun 09.06.20

Of Emiel ' Regis
that's how you understand what packet loss? I have in the right corner in front of the friezes icons zahariuta red and orange all the time burn
your PC has to pull cheers

K
Krrrva 09.06.20

Traun
pulls it with a Bang but due to packet loss the game is podlagivaet. in the right corner a red or orange square icon that is the packet loss seems to be ))

x
xoen 09.06.20

prick1e
And on 372.54 all without problems flies 60.
Torrents don't forget to cut down.

Traun
Forget about Experience. I put hands.

J
JonyN5 09.06.20

Of Emiel ' Regis
the problem of the game 100%

But in fact it more or less goes fine and works.
BF4 beta is here..wow, logatom was terrible.

T
Traun 09.06.20

And that is found. Check out:
Guys. One incredibly slow the game is, you understand that fps is quite enough for your system - go to video settings, then advanced settings and in paragraph Resolution Scale put 42%. 42% is the render your native resolution. The default is 50, that is, the render happens on a larger resolution than your and this affects performance.

b
bushmaster 09.06.20

config in the profile on ultra 60-80 fps

d
deBerN 09.06.20

Guys, got the new driver from NVIDIA,restarted my computer, the freezes disappeared.

T
Traun 09.06.20

deBerN
dump from work, going to try

k
kc5 09.06.20

Traun
What a bullshit all his life the native was 100%.

U
Ulitco 09.06.20

I do not know like optimize norms, at least I have 60 frames on high, and the Frisians did not notice.

T
Traun 09.06.20

Nothing helps, the right icon is orange and when it's red, madly frieze