3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Balaban 09.06.20 02:00 pm

Fierce Friesians (Battlefield 1)

Who knows, help) How to fix freezes?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rooough 09.06.20

Denis Balaban
Options:
1. Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements, disable all apps not associated with the correct performance of the game, roll the wood if the freezes appeared after the upgrade, make sure that the system does not overheat.
2. Throw your bucket, get a decent car, profit.

S
Sha-R 09.06.20

Denis Balaban
If changing the graphics settings didn't help. I advise you to first check the game HitmanPro, because it catches the viruses of bikiniromania that sickly loaded system, then run a defragmentation well.d, delete all the junk, put Game Booster, renew the wood and check to see if the changes actually send me the PC configuration

E
Evil Storm 09.06.20

throw out your old crap and buy normalnoe iron. Checked - no freezes.

T
Toxa95 09.06.20

Here a coven of sorcerers planned, or what?
Where at least some information? Iron, at least what?

I
Ivan_Ya_REP 09.06.20

coupon 100fps you need

D
Denis Balaban 09.06.20

My computer is crap, Yes, BUT my game shows 60 fps always, well for the most part. For example, yesterday I played 3-4 maps in a row, is almost Frisia, today came the first map impossible to play. i5-2300 2.8 and a GTX 550 Ti

R
Rooough 09.06.20

Denis Balaban
I had similar after I put the priority on the retention temperature at the expense of performance, using evga precision.

D
Denis Balaban 09.06.20

Karoch, I helped 10th Windows. FPS does not drop below 45, so I'm good)

V
VADIKELLA 09.06.20

Try the settings to limit FPS to 60!!! One guy here wrote somewhere. I helped! The game immediately became normal to go to even the most difficult in drawing maps!!!!! And then before that was 200 FPS - awful buggy!