3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 09.06.20 02:01 pm

What will the Season pass ? (For Honor)

Like in the rainbow don't have to buy characters and what else?
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 09.06.20

0ZED0
There characters do not buy. While there is a Gold Edition and Deluxe Edition

O
OmAHum 09.06.20

0ZED0

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

30 days status of a champion is 20 000 metal.
And 20 000 metal, 40 chests for 500 metal.

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Zaba22
I regret that Gold did not take!)
But just did pre-order before the PTA, and in oin-e a hemorrhoid with the cancellation of the order..
Never a mathematician, but I try to count the chests in Deluxe:
20000÷30×7=4666
4666÷500=of 9.33
Most likely was considered not true, but one thing is clear:
I flew with chests.. :(

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Although, if to conducts very hard, it is still +7 chests will be completing both tutorials.
If nothing will change in release compared to beta.

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

alex_us72
well. It's just a calculation for savings on the regime the Champions. It costs 2000 for 3 days. And it turns out that it is possible to purchase 30 days save 20 000. And you can never buy it and will also save you 20 000 ))
And you can do chests do not buy if you do not go in modes battle 4 on 4 - just there for the armor works. In the modes of 1v1, 2v2 characters stock.
Exodus, in principle, falls, and so, I think the most normal option is to buy a couple of chests every 20 LVL or if you need a very specific thing with the desired settings - try to nerolite chests.

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

To get the first turnip chests do not buy see the point.
Have chosen the following tactics: quickly pumped one Persian (not yet decided, but most likely first knight), before the first turnip. In the process the first flow, do not buy anything, hoard loot, armor that falls - no breaking looking, nothing change, nothing change. It may even make sense until the second turnip way to go.
But then it makes sense to take the chests a little, to look carefully at the gear, long and thoughtful to deal with customization, upgrade, flowers, coats of arms, etc.
Well, it's for myself so decided.

O
OmAHum 09.06.20

alex_us72
A reasonable solution, 7 days a champion will give the normal boost of experience and gear, up To 3 turnips, and so everything will fall out of the blue. After 3 will start to fall Fiol LVL 13. Here it is possible to collect sets. If Juba does not tweak the random loss of loot, then u can dress up and no chests.

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

OmAHum
Seven days with bow, if zadrotit as the PTA (though I'm not extremely played a lot, could be more), it is realistic to pump up to 6-7 turnips, for one or two to pump up the third, which is probably cool.

O
OmAHum 09.06.20

alex_us72
And the meaning is so zadrotit, to burst vessels in the eyes) For seven days, became standards will fall another 3 days to extend , etc.
It is necessary that the buzz was not at the expense of health, although what I reassure myself))
In General, as will go)

S
Sahara. 09.06.20

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
Yes! 3 boxes for 500 iron - cool. And even taking into account that the armor pulls from tudova depending on the level of the character. finally sickos. As soon as the game will go - live immediately run them to open on the 1st level). The status of a legend and a life to give) the price is certainly wild... 20 000 iron for 30 days will cost.

I feel it will be correct to about 3-4 ur boxes is not wasted...

D
DimakSerpg 09.06.20

Could more boxes you put, still thinking about what to take, either the gold or Deluxe for 2K

Or even, to put before the choice, either to get more boxes, or cut the Prem.

I have something, when cooled from the game, not sure long I will play it. Need a reboot of consciousness, specifically to play in the OBT.

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

DimakSerpg
I'm inclined to GOLD.
with all sorts of scidone and promocode 2500 probably will. And I feel I will play longer than in the dreary БФ1 for 5000....
Anyway, I think the game will replace me these games which I'm sick of the war thunder and HATS and Overwatch...
so to say the game is not held for 20-40 hours and forgotten. And always at hand is what to chopped down in the evening.

S
Sahara. 09.06.20

Zaba22
So, buy gold, what's the problem?

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
persuaded tongued approx.)

V
Vasek Vasekk 09.06.20

What will the Season pass ?
Will status L 0 X And

D
DimakSerpg 09.06.20

Zaba22 I also took Golden the same)
Given the emotions which I got on the PTA, it was worth it.

S
Sahara. 09.06.20

Tomorrow I'll go and put on the card money and buy the envy of all Golden set.

0ZED0 09.06.20

Kanchendjanga
Yes I already pulled up about the Golden set to speak. Golden set I can't afford it.