3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 09.06.20 02:01 pm

Bought a PS 4 ! games yet, why learn control to Joss ?

Bought a PS 4 ! games yet( but is, as I understand is free ) where you manage to Joss ? Love shooters . Your opinion of the Lord - I'm the sucker that spent money on this console ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 09.06.20

v1806v
There are really free, and there's a free 14 day subscription to PS+ for beginners and there you can get a couple of toys for free, for the duration of the subscription.

N
NukemDukem 09.06.20

If not mistaken,without a subscription you can WoT console to try,not the first course about to start probably come.

Z
Zaibazu 09.06.20

v1806v
Warframe, WOT , Warthunder, Hawken, Paragon,Smite. these games netscout you to run with Joey. Register your 14 day free subscription and forward.

v
varw 09.06.20

v1806v
Better to start learning at destiny ! Just download the demo ,I full gave!

A
AnPei 09.06.20

Download the demo in the store they free and play. Shooters on PS4-Dorogova but simpler than on a PC, no cheaters ,here are the game modes for beginners where you can break away, even a novice, on a PC it is not . The prefix for beginners I enjoy FIFA on it not play everything else on PC the graphics are better and cheaper.

E
EDVedun 09.06.20

It was enough to buy a joystick on the PC ... for settling it. If you have power, one aim is to master the joystick.

R
Razox 09.06.20

Ah, now to buy the Curling iron to DEMO play. I saved on hardware XD.
At least the second joy, too, to take costs, it's still a 4-5кусков. Well, I would take the bundle with one or two games, with FIFA at least.