3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asur2000 09.06.20 02:02 pm

The maximum level of difficulty. (The Last of Us)

Who went and how difficult it is to play on it?
Share your thoughts.
46 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarkedOne52 09.06.20

Asur2000
Almost went for the maximum before that was on normal. Almost - because Sonya had to give it to the present owner) Impressions - the most that neither is positive. All those nuances in the gameplay that bothered me in the middle of difficulty, disappeared not to listen, click beetles now DO respond to the slightest sound, quenched GG pretty quickly. But again, the game one way or another help in a time when ammo is running from dead enemy will drop stuff five cartridges that looks outright use the player. On the other hand something else to do with such a system does AutoSave, and every time to replay the level again, realizing that with the amount of ammo left (or not left), go through the level just will not work (will bite or shot) would be too brutal) But again, osadochek from what you help, is the realism to the limit, the ammunition wasted, and then the gifts of the last victims of spilling)
And, by the way, nothing said not to listen - to listen what you have, only yourself. I wore headphones and really listened to what enemies are doing. The sound in the game, so the immersion in the game is maximized, and any sounds or, God forbid, the movement from the real world, perceived with a shudder: you are sitting with a joystick in their hands, listening to the clicking of Beetles, and then the room comes someone else and starts talking... from such unexpected the roof has moved down, some time had to come into itself)
In General, the game reveals all its atmospheric potential only on the highest difficulty level, but it is worth considering that it is really difficult)

A
Asur2000 09.06.20

MarkedOne52
Thank you for a decent answer. Still want to ask: the number of parts to improve weapons has not decreased?

M
MarkedOne52 09.06.20

Asur2000
Decreased significantly! Everything has been reduced: in the beginning of the game I went and said something stupid - I thought that my memory fails... About remembered in one place lay the cartridges in the other parts... And couldn't find. Crept into the idea that the maximum level of all this stuff became less. And finally this view is entrenched when Tess suggested average difficulty to take the ammo on the counter, no longer advised to do this for the simple reason that ammo on the highest difficulty level the developers have already put. Low on ammunition, spare parts, kits, components... just a little. Any knife, any kit counts. And the bill this is now usually a multiple of one - one first aid kit in the backpack, one knife, and if very lucky, one Molotov Cocktail) Such cases at maximum)

A
Asur2000 09.06.20

MarkedOne52
Thank you again.

S
Sator Keyn 09.06.20

Ah tin....

l
lokkie 09.06.20

Who went and how difficult it is to play on it?
Cool. The main suprameatal not to get involved, he rounds are not impossible to satiate, and so low.
In the basement you byrenko to the door to escape, but in other cases he manages. Incidentally tada becomes clear the roller at the Institute where Joel potaoe the door opens. ))
On masks there really quietly slink, Schaub suprameatal woke up, or just Khan. )))
And the rest, in principle, no problem.

t
tyurms 09.06.20

MarkedOne52
but isn't it realism that the enemies that you shoot, can find ammo?)

M
MarkedOne52 09.06.20

0211gektor
Well, I killed the enemies who shot at me and since I still had five rounds, the weapon my enemies had been exhausted and their bodies I didn't find anything. But when I spent their ammunition on the crowd of infected who have no weapons, but they were cartridges... this is not realism) the Bullets of the enemies usually did so only when I ran out) I understand that the balance of this forced, but still catches the eye)

T
TS77711 09.06.20

Yes Yes immediately reminded of tomb raider when all the arrows that let you can be found in the victim and if memory serves sometimes release one arrow and find more. but there's just arrows and here patrony.
and on the subject of click beetles began to hate, almost hysteria began when they moved in, but at the highest difficulty, the game became much more interesting, I began to think about his every step.

S
Sqvoll 09.06.20

Question to held - completed the game on normal, of course, there was a desire to re-take. So better to do it on high or maximum, there is great difference in complexity ? Say that the normal was not without difficulty, for the entire game 10-15 times to die.

T
TS77711 09.06.20

Sqvoll
it is better to maximum the difference in difficulty is not to say that huge but still felt the idea in two or three times more supposed to die)

M
MarkedOne52 09.06.20

Sqvoll
Yes, immediately at the Maximum, so it will feel sharper and more interesting)

t
tyurms 09.06.20

going to re-take, at top speed! tell me how solemates quenching when sportside like Ellie and bill if it doesn't find any ammo?

M
MarkedOne52 09.06.20

0211gektor
The ammo will crumble from the Infected, which you will extinguish. In this respect, the regime is not realistic - as soon as you run out of ammo, they miraculously begin to pour from opponents)

t
tyurms 09.06.20

MarkedOne52
and which of the modes of the most realistic and atmospheric?

M
MarkedOne52 09.06.20

0211gektor
I was playing on the highest difficulty level twice, but haven't tried Grounded - waiting for the game will be released on PS4. But I watched the video walkthrough on Grounded mode on YouTube and already I can say that the level of difficulty and the most realistic, and the atmospheric: no stripes lives, there are about three or four animations Joel at the wound. That is Joel healthy normal gait, Joel injured - he holds the wound with his hand and walks slowly. In General, kill faster than at the Maximum, and the enemies sort of have done is very smart. About the distribution of cartridges and other things already do not know - maybe the portions are even bar top is the thinnest ammunition than the Maximum, although there was already very difficult to survive.
In General, I look forward to your PS 4, in order to re also on new levels of complexity. I hope it will be very hard and realistic))

t
tyurms 09.06.20

somebody went to the difficulty of realism?))

M
MarkedOne52 09.06.20

0211gektor
I passed. It was... hard) Given that I know the game inside and out, I had a feeling that go through some points impossible. A lot of sweat and nerves were spent. And Yes - I really liked it) it is a wild feeling)

A
Aurosonic 09.06.20

Today was on realism, it is a tin)) I'm out of ammo, kill with one blow/shot))) 4 days passed, but his achivku received)) I can say that realism takes place almost entirely in stealth mode and for maximum use bricks and bottles, which by the way is also very little)

A
Aurosonic 09.06.20

Turn on the realism +, I want the platinum trophy)) all tokens/magazines/tutorials/artifacts and locked doors have already found