3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Nartov 17.10.19 06:48 pm

Oil against the wild hunt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What kind of oil to use against the wild hunt?
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leha-Bratan- 17.10.19

eksperementiruyu

Z
ZeroHero 17.10.19

Poison hanged against the warriors and oil against elementals(or whatever magical creatures, forgotten) against the dogs. Read the bestiary.

I
Ilya Nartov 17.10.19

ZeroHero
So he uses a gun a silver sword.

N
Nord Wind 17.10.19

Ilya Nartov
so it just nanosats oil, eksperementiruyu try, a better read in the local encyclopedia and listen to the dialogues.

I
Ilya Nartov 17.10.19

Nord Wind
On the silver is not applied to the poison of the hanged man.

Z
ZeroHero 17.10.19

Then try for relics.

N
Nord Wind 17.10.19

Ilya Nartov
well, I'm talking about oil, and said, what's poison)

Z
ZeroHero 17.10.19

Nord Wind
Poison is the hanged man oil) the Oil which at ordinary sword smeared poison and oil against animals. Generally poison the hanged man - this type of oil against the people))

D
Dzengrave 17.10.19

a habit I used the oil against the ghosts) Well, remember there is.. the Ghosts of the wild hunt and all that))... though of course I understand that it is unlikely that the effect gave this oil)

d
diixtra 17.10.19

Wild hunt this is a common humanoids in armor, according to the logic against them have steel sword and poison hanged man, why Geralt pulls out the silver remains a mystery

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 17.10.19

Rather magical. The same is used against their shepherds.

S
StarKillerNazar92 17.10.19

Ilya Nartov
I basically oil against magical creatures used.

R
RGC 17.10.19

diixtra
No mystery, to the soldiers of the wild hunt hounds are almost always included, so that would conflict, or just a steel sword to use, or only silver. I chose silver

E
Egagant 17.10.19

The wild Hunt is after all, the elves, and the elves are not people, so the poison of the hanged man will not work.

T
Tiv2206 17.10.19

Scopolamine
or the catch is that these elves are from another world. As you know the lion's share of monsters in the world of the Witcher came to him from another world, like Aen Elle.....perhaps silver has exactly the effect of intelligences ( or magic), which is what these elves are

d
diixtra 17.10.19

Scopolamine
In the battle with Amlerican and Aradina goes black, what could be a sloppy programmers who wrote the combat scripts (and leave the one for paratroopers of the Wild hunt, with their frosty ingots).

Tiv2206
Good idea, but in the world of the Witcher people are also aliens (the proof is on Wikia), and possibly the Aen Seidhe (but they usually ignore), so this logic doesn't work. For some reason monsters in the usual sense weak against silver (namely the damned, elementals, carrion eaters, and other, they are generated by an evil spirit cursed or victims). That is, the monsters in all cases are born from bad acts or from the hands of the magician, or witch. Apparently elves and humans and other humanoids to generated magic are not, because silver does anything to them.

d
diixtra 17.10.19

I don't know about any brownies,pribilov and other peaceful creatures, perhaps they are also a product of the experiments of magic...

V
Votsukan 17.10.19

Wound silver very long time to heal, if anyone ever cut yourself on the silver items this know. In the battle with the people, for ideas, there should be a difference how the sword to fight, if only to take into account that silver may deteriorate faster on the armor. Monsters regenerate faster in people almost instantly, and oxide of silver in wounds, prevents this. As for the mobs, the bodies of which are not inferior in strength to human armor, at first I preferred to hit steel swords, of which you can gain a whole heap and drive them almost to zero. This allows you to save money on repairing more worthy equipment. What would the character do not change swords, put away in a backpack that you don't want to use, whether it is silver or steel. By the way what's interesting, Earl brings the gift of a sword that offers Sich wild hunt, the sword of steel.

O
Old_Nick 17.10.19

Votsukan
Not rattling realism to the conventions of the game :). Not always it is necessary to follow the logic, but the bowl - just make rules of the game. And the rules are: if you really want you can smash monster with a white strip of life with an iron sword, and a beast/man with the red flat HP - silver, but in both cases, the damage will be much less damage with the right choice ;) . In principle - and wooden props who want to thrash you, just a matter of time the player and the level of GG

Specifically TO warriors, and generals, like hounds - magical creatures. It is easily seen - put it on before the fight with Imerlion sword oil from magicheskih creatures and look for consumption after the battle (if the creature does not meet the oil, the oil is not erased - consumption will not).
I don't think that loser, but rather is a conscious decision. Because in the battle with ordinary soldiers are always close TO the hounds, if he will change the sword depending on the specific purpose at the moment - not the tenant. Well, generals - what would once again not to confuse the player. Simply and without superfluous hemorrhoids: any UP - one weapon

s
simpson747 17.10.19

Against the wild hunt oil works against magical creatures. And there is nothing here rassusolivat.