3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sun_sun 09.06.20 02:02 pm

South block Priny a dead end. Can't get into the secret room (Thief (2014))

For the umpteenth time I pass by these Windows and every time think how to get there. Vision illuminates the inside of the room a few candles, Mac and something similar on the trunk (its hard to see). From all this we can conclude that in the room as you can get in the game, but I login to find it did not work.

Can someone still knows how to get there?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sun_sun 09.06.20

There is still a window on the third hand, but it is quite small and is very high is located, so not an option.

When transmission button to find failed too, even though it would be the most logical option. Besides, in favor of the fact that the lattice does not rise and say the mesh, which on the other hand to the grids attached. Through them, of course, the same arrows are good, but fit whether he Garrett - question.

I actually thought that this room must somehow be opened either on some job or some really really remote button (like the showcase ector open), because the question was asked.

C
Cerabyte 09.06.20

Sun_sun
If it's the map of the smuggler, you need to go to the other side, right into the water, she has a small waterfall pouring (adjacent is the entrance to the mill, Erin). Going into the water, look up and there is a beam for rope arrows. And if you believe the map, somewhere else 2 secret buttons (behind the waterfall should be) - but NO, not completed square them.

S
Sun_sun 09.06.20

Lord, thank you, kind person! And I already the brain broke, well, like so: location is, the loot is - NO entry. And there it is like. Thanks again.