3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mkone 09.06.20 02:02 pm

Slow time (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At some point I noticed that everything is a bit slower than usual movement of Geralt, monsters, characters. The grass, the trees seems to move with normal speed. Fps 40. If you start a new game then everything is fine.
Such problems occur, but solutions I found:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/617335934151267692/?l=russian
https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/594821545180342157/?l=russian
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dargans 09.06.20

Geralt just blew...

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 09.06.20

Only happens in battle, or even in the game?

m
mkone 09.06.20

In the course of the game. On YouTube there is a video with this problem. But the solution - loading older saves. In my case it is the loss of 50 hours of gameplay.

M
Metalist1925 09.06.20

then download the saves. This is the only solution

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 09.06.20

mkone
What version you have? In 1.31 there is no such.

D
Dreik Fernis 09.06.20

The Witcher from the world of Quantum Break.

S
SwedovSandr 09.06.20

mkone
Fashion any set?

u
u3epJlu 09.06.20

I had a jamb that potion drinking in combat, continued to work constantly. Maybe it's the Blizzard have you stuck? Or one of the skills suddenly after the execution of frozen and it works (for example the chance of killing with a single blow, there is a slowdown, or a slow time when an enemy counterattack)? In any case it is a glitch and also how to boot before, I do not see options. Game on such cases creates 3 checkpoints and AutoSave, do nothing left?

l
lookaway 09.06.20

50 hours played before I realized that something was wrong?

G
GG4 09.06.20

mkone
He wrote that you have 40 fps, of course everything will be inhibited.

k
killerbot 09.06.20

GG4
I with 20 fps played and everything was very fresh. but dum for 10-15 Yes, retarded was

s
saa0891 09.06.20

killerbot wrote:
I with 20 fps played and it was all very cheerful

And on the subject:
Possibly due to mods,then this moronic system that after each update, many mods no longer work,and many are crooked to work,it is so damn hard (in games gazebos such problems when there was none),it is good that the project campaign released the latest 1.31 patch,now all mods will pilitsya for this version.

m
mkone 09.06.20

lookaway
No, just just after the appearance of the bug it started to manifest in all saves.

m
mkone 09.06.20

AlanBlade wrote:
even playing with the cheat for infinite weight
I play without cheats.

m
mkone 09.06.20

saa0891 wrote:
Possibly due to mods
Are:
AutoLoot
AbsoluteCamera
FriendlyHud
FoodAndDrinksArentPotions
Removing them does not help. I put all of those mods at the very beginning of the game, and the problems started only a few weeks.

m
mkone 09.06.20

AlanBlade wrote:
and the overload is
It's not an overload, because the backpack is empty, and if the overload does not affect attack speed, moreover, when reloading you can't run, but I can.

m
mkone 09.06.20

GG4 wrote:
He wrote that you have 40 fps, of course everything will be inhibited.
Fps affects smoothness, not over time. Yes, and that kind of nonsense animation nature works with normal speed and the animations of Geralt with a slowdown.

l
lookaway 09.06.20

mkone
I read your link.
one has a opinion:

I'm playing 1.30 and this bug occurred to me. As far as I know it is caused by the game auto-saving while you are aiming with a crossbow which makes the game think that the slow motion speed is the normal speed of the game.
For me the problem was luckily solved by starting a new game and letting it auto-save on the normal speed again. After that I loaded my old save and it worked normally again. Hope this helps.

can try to do the same as he, but without starting a new game. who knows, maybe it will help.

i Dont know if thats helps but i managed to normal geralt. i summoned the horse rode with it as fast as possible and then start attaking with a sword, know he's moving normal again.

I believe the solution was something simple like opening the quick inventory wheel. It has been a while though :x

m
mkone 09.06.20

lookaway wrote:
i Dont know if thats helps but i managed to normal geralt. i summoned the horse rode with it as fast as possible and then start attaking with a sword, know he's moving normal again.
It has been tried already - did not help.

m
mkone 09.06.20

lookaway wrote:
I believe the solution was something simple like opening the quick inventory wheel. It has been a while though
It also tried. It did not help.