3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZyXeLL 09.06.20 02:03 pm

Heat the Nvidia GTX285.

I'll start in order, I'm not an expert in this field so please help you, the computer is a 1.5 year since the release of Battlefield bc2 I noticed that I have in this game after 10-15 minutes begin glitches in the video, strange mirzani, the disappearance of the image for a few seconds, and so on. Then I decided that they say the patches will fix it, Drava new release and all type of top, and it was not there problem as was and remained. Analogichny the problem started with the recently released Crysis2, somewhere after 5 minutes begin the flare at the video and hang up for a few seconds. In General the program has been downloaded Nvidia System Monitor and decided to watch the temperature. Here in this second temperature is about 53 degrees at the time of the game, it gets up to 89, though maybe more so when storical aggro t a few degrees snizhaetsya on the basis of these issues blow out issue.
1 - is it Normal temperature for my video card in games and in peace???
2-If not, is there a way to speed up your coolers video cards,in order to increase the inflow of cooling, if Yes then how to do it???
3-How can I check whether both of the cooler, for example, or Toko 1???(without looking at the system unit)
4-If the coolers are not spravlyayutsya that posovetuite postaviti Additional equipment for cooling system
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flints 09.06.20

Idle's a little big, but the load for the 285 is fine.
Case you have well purged?

F
Filis 09.06.20

I had a GTX 260, the card is a bit weaker than yours, but in principle the chip they have the same architecture. In the old building the temperature ranged from 47 to 56 degrees idle depending on room temperature. When moved in the other case, with 2 side decks, the pas has not risen above 52 idle. In the same load reached 82, but it is rare. In General, ect is such a great program MSI afterburner, which you can easily adjust the speed of rotation of the valves, to lower\to increase the frequency, etc.
In General, the PA you have is slightly high as in idle and in load. Just colder than vidyuhi, the longer it will last and the less will heat up other components in the system unit :)

Of extra equipment it is possible a cooler to put in the end card that it will flow from the screws in the side of the card, blown air inside. But there it is necessary to look WITH a video card, if reference, that doesn't work, there is no stupid at the end of the hole where air is to drive. I did so in order to SLI cooling, the pas top 5-6 degrees fell, while the bottom and so strongly is not heated :)

S
Sergey Travkin 09.06.20

ZyXeLL
there probably is not overheating and your card is covered .

A
Amans 09.06.20

What? She served? The 200 series was always a little cool. for max -is completely standards temperature

Z
ZyXeLL 09.06.20

COP so long to answer - this case only one side blown out, the day of the experiment, opened the window gave access to cool air, launched Crysis2 and lo and behold!!!! the temperature reached 80 degrees and all the glitches in the video disappeared for a time, had to close the window and play 20 min as all over again, generally as I have correctly understood the thing is not overheated which affects rabotosposobnosti 3D applications, first try to poeksperimentirovat with the program MSI afterburner, if not help then put the V-1 cooler.

S
Sergey Travkin 09.06.20

Amans
What?
With this, it is 89 degrees to her normal operating temperature, and if it's not overheating, but there are artifacts in games, so it's possible something wrong with the card.

Z
ZyXeLL 09.06.20

artifacts disappeared after the temperature drop to 80 degrees that I may be wrong with her??

N
Nick Heidfeld 09.06.20

Replace the cooling system on it http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/arctic_cooling/Arctic_Cooling_Accelero_Xtreme_GTX_VGA_Cooler_9002000_24.4_Cu_Al_95771.html

S
Sergey Travkin 09.06.20

ZyXeLL
http://www.nvidia.ru/object/product_geforce_gtx_285_ru.html - tab Specifications.
89 degrees to her normal operating temperature. Quite probably, started to fall off the chip.

D
DeeMr 09.06.20

To disassemble the card, clean out dust, it is desirable to lubricate compound chip, to collect. Buy if you have money the new system mu OHL, preference. To improve the cooling of the case on blowing-blowing or just leave possible case of SIS.block open. Normal operating temperature in the load should not exceed 75-80 degrees, this temperature needs to be quite long, perhaps up to 8-10 hours of continuous operation in the load(without overclocking!).
sergtrav
Blade chip starts when on the desktop while you work or start your PC starts flickering. And it ends when firmly stay warm Desk with artifacts.

So overheating is evident. While the temperature back to normal will not come, better in demanding games will not play. Buy preference, so it will be better. Try to keep within the limit of 70-75 degrees.

S
Sergey Travkin 09.06.20

DeeMr
if it is overheating, then there's not 89 degrees, and well over 100.

Z
ZyXeLL 09.06.20

What is preference??
sergtrav
well, I said that in the curtailment of any 3D application degrees down, so there +4 +5 from my 89 which I see as Toko turned the game after 2-3 hours of play in Crysis 2, the temperature was 98 degrees.

V
VirusSet 09.06.20

Podskazhyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 to replace the thermal grease, thermal pads, achieved a temperature of 75 degrees, the current one can't do umenshit momentum kuleana 3300 is constantly spinning, even in a normal regime noise PPC... tried to configure nvidiaInspect non-responsive 40% 100% the speed does not change

N
NoneOne2010 09.06.20

The card resists the decrease in speed with such a temperature.

V
VirusSet 09.06.20

NoneOne2010
clear ATP