3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 09.06.20 02:03 pm

Help, problem!

Motherboard MSI PC mate z170a.
Windows 10
There was a problem, sometimes when I play, just refused to work the keyboard, the solution is quite simple stuck stuck and all the rules.
But now there's the same problem in the headphones, just sound disappears, the solution is the same. USB keyboard and USB headphones. Here's my question, what could it be? The problem with the iron? Or all the same Windows 10 fails? Can someone faced? It is possible to make a diagnosis of the Mat. Board.?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin_K 09.06.20

99% sure that the problem is in the drivers or Windows.

M
Mamosha 09.06.20

Valentino
that seems all wood new

L
Len4ik00N 09.06.20

Mamosha
it happens that in order to reduce power consumption, the system disables the unnecessary device. I have so constantly disconnected network card and lost Internet, until I changed the settings of power consumption.

M
Mamosha 09.06.20

Len4ik00N
to change the power saving on maximum performance?
Still there is some prog that would look all right with the motherboard.

L
Len4ik00N 09.06.20

Mamosha
Mamosha wrote:to change the power saving on maximum performance?
Can you start to try and do in the properties of specific devices to disable the option allow computer to turn off this device to save power.
Mamosha wrote:
Still there is some prog that would look all right with the motherboard.
if there is a suspected problem with a powered USB outputs, then there will only multimeter.

L
Len4ik00N 09.06.20

Mamosha
5V is the voltage you need to write that off once a week, because then it is clearly not in the settings of the energy consumption. Try to connect headphones and keyboard in the other connectors (preferably away from those where they are connected now). Try to install another OS and test it: if the situation persists, the matter is likely not in the software and fee, you can safely take on STS.

M
Mamosha 09.06.20

Len4ik00N
okay thanks I will try, but the connectors are on the upper keyboard, and headphones on the bottom USB. Claudia old at first I thought that she was dying but the ears of the new HyperX Cloud 2 and the joke was that this is how to play the internal sound (peak peak) on them when doing the volume, but if you include a play that was deaf - I rebooted the computer - nothing has changed. Turned off turned them into port and playback appeared. That is the bulb they are not rotten. Similar with the keyboard was.