3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adrenalinner 09.06.20 02:04 pm

weird thing with the video card

Hi all. this problem, in some games, in principle, in most games I have at startup or during the game,first there are artifacts, then either the computer hangs or the video driver was stopped. playing Aion on a full graph, there are no such problems, in bless, also no crashes, downloaded GTA 5 there has already begun, the same assasin cred 4 after download first artefact then hangs the PC.The same artifacts are seen in Skyrim, but only while riding in the cart, then everything is fine. Thought that because of overheating, but no, thermal paste changed, and in test on furmark no artifacts present, as well as in 3dmark. screen card attached. Asking for your help.

18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 09.06.20

Maybe just the graphics card has outlived its time to change.

s
saa0891 09.06.20

For starters, you can different versions of fire wood to try.

Adrenalinner wrote:
Thought that because of overheating, but no, thermal paste changed, and in test on furmark no artifacts no
And the temperature at the same time,what would you even Afterburnerом look,maybe the memory is already beginning to fall off.

A
Adrenalinner 09.06.20

saa0891
the temperature at the time of the crash games 74-80, in principle, when I took her, she had the same under test through furmark. and afterburner that can show?

S
SKIF33 09.06.20

Check the system for any miners,as a variant try to run the games off the Internet,if the artifacts stop then 100% miner

A
Adrenalinner 09.06.20

SKIF33
Checked, still artefact

G
Get Ohotnik 09.06.20

infa sotka that this is a dump of the chip, the same garbage I had with the GTX 670, had to throw away

A
Adrenalinner 09.06.20

Get Hunter
if there was a dump of the chip, when you run through the same furmark or on the desktop I would have to see artifacts, maybe it's something else.

d
dobro4insky 09.06.20

Adrenalinner
Well not a map,but gag)Maybe she's just in shock that it try to play and not to print? GTA5 he launched....

A
Adrenalinner 09.06.20

dobro4insky
actually, GTA 5 I ran on the gt 210. Your wits leave with him.

d
dobro4insky 09.06.20

Adrenalinner
Well,I'll leave...Then what?What difference does it make?If you are distorted, it will not make your map playable..
These people will not win...

W
Without Compromise 09.06.20

Adrenalinner
in General it seems that the chip ...BU..but if there is no stress test artifacts,try on play for the minimum salary,try other drivers..the rest of the iron what?clocked-clocked?lower frequency of memory and core,try this one..but probably your vidyuhi it is APEC

A
Adrenalinner 09.06.20

Without Compromise
no, it is not dispersed, the rest of the iron i3 2nd generation, 4gb RAM, lowered the frequency of update Skyrim, didn't help.the drivers changed here 10 minutes ago, the same Kismayo..

S
Shadowarm 09.06.20

You also said your graphics card is outdated.Or you for full approval have a dozen of comments with similar content?Carry it in service center,let them check it out.And Yes,the temperature is 80 degrees,not a normal temperature.

A
Adrenalinner 09.06.20

Shadowarm
I'm just trying to understand what it is.And if you decided to say a word, then say in the case, and the fact that you said don't said it I can see.

S
Shadowarm 09.06.20

Adrenalinner
I'm already on the case said it all,and you're engaged in a garbage.Who are you here the diagnosis can he think with his head

W
Without Compromise 09.06.20

Adrenalinner
throw the card safely is her death

d
doublesnake8 09.06.20

Hello! Please help me to solve the problem... On the laptop is the GPU intel 3000, and if you gt 520. Were not previously interested in games especially, and remember that even the control panel if you were. Recently became interested in... But none has disappeared... the device Manager does not see it. On different sites looking for a solution to this problem - to no avail. A lot of what I was doing - nothing helped. Only BIOS did not update, because when you install the downloaded updates from the official website wrote something like this software is only suitable for asus@. The asus.... How to understand? In advance, thank you!

N
NoneOne2010 09.06.20

Perhaps CICS loads the Intel, set it to NVIDIA