3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha-Bratan- 09.06.20 02:04 pm

How to get to the kaer Morhen ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Found 1 map in the cat says about the bells and whistles of the school of the Wolf (mission to search the tower).
But a quick movement that does not Shine.
Type Help
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 09.06.20

In the story, towards the end of the game

f
fre33e 09.06.20

Leh-Brah-
only the plot

L
Leha-Bratan- 09.06.20

Flow4Master
fre33e
sadly, I thought the skins before you can run.
ATP, topic can be closed.

Z
Zosma 09.06.20

I think in 1.07 there will add a quick transfer before, otherwise what's the point in making the armor of the wolf LVL 14?

L
Leha-Bratan- 09.06.20

Zosma
here here and I about the same what for she had need

h
hoursdragon 09.06.20

Leh-Brah-
Whoa-whoa-whoa, you look less than honest folks, look better than the con ;-) Put up the developer console, depending on the version of the game, they are there to 1.06 and enter in it: gotoKaerMohren going to be there where it is necessary in the upper room, where the game began in a dream of Geralt, and the walk itself is free - collect anything you need.
PS mind you, I'm not suggesting you throw these skins directly from the console, and just tells way of moving. And Yes, I don't know why console Mohren not Morhen, the developers know better.

L
Leha-Bratan- 09.06.20

hoursdragon
ahahahahaha, thank you Bro.
version 1.02, I don't pacus, I will try nonetheless.

M
Mercurionio 09.06.20

So, by the way. Kaer morhen is visited by 15-17 LVL. It's recommended levels of the task. The fact that YOU do all the quests and, for obvious reasons, be higher than the desired level - that is, purely your problem.

R
RGC 09.06.20

It is necessary to hammer on the sides and run through the story in kaer morhen, so there was no such difficulty, yeah.

h
hoursdragon 09.06.20

Leh-Brah-
So, here is the console for version 1.02:
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_debug_console_enabler_konsol_razrabotchikov_1_02_-_1_04_spiski_chit-kodov-59315/

Z
Zosma 09.06.20

Mercurionio
Yes, but all the armor in the game for 3 LVL below the recommended in the job, and swords - on 4 ;)

L
Leha-Bratan- 09.06.20

hoursdragon
thanks Bro

D
Daredevil8442 09.06.20

hoursdragon
funny, looked at several sites, the team gotoKaerMorhen is written on the ru and Europe websites) are likely developed sealed and they have a team gotoKaerMohren

A
Apioskin 09.06.20

List the consol hands:
Go to the folder with the game at D:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base and open the general file.
Then, after the [General] enter the DBG Console on = true (!!! no spaces I love (here it won't save)) fits any version... and the game
Save, and voila. The console opens when you press the tilde tobish E. All