3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarBossZP 09.06.20 02:05 pm

30 fps (Resident Evil 7)

Forum good night. Who I can tell such a thing, why if you set a limit of 30 fps unplayable it turns out the bottom (not only in RE7, and in many other games), while on PS4 games at 30 fps are running smoothly and evenly. Noticed it long ago (I try to set the settings to 50-60 fps), but if you go drawdown to 30 then begin terrible podragivanija, here in RE7 I have this odd tendency prestressed. Recently installed Ryse, so there's at 30 fps the picture is very smooth as on consoles. Maybe you should open the settings of the video card what to paszamant... Maybe if someone has something sensible to suggest?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonio Banderas10 09.06.20

BarBossZP
Though the PC features would be thrown off,or vangovat needs?

c
chlenix 09.06.20

just in RE7 30фпс Lok works like a charm. it turns on input lag almost like a 60s plane.
a strange show in General) РЕ7 is probably one of the 5 games(really, you can count on your fingers), where I bother to 30фпс on PC was playable like on consoles.

3Dionis 09.06.20

30 fps can't be playable neither on PC nor consoles under any circumstances. But of course, you can even play on 20 fps - to whom and a Mare the bride.

c
chlenix 09.06.20

right now, I would think that +16мс input lag lead to neigrabelnosti.
to nahrebelny lead curves hands of developers, who do not bother to optimize lag on the PC.
recently test Forza horizon 3-at 60fps lag under 150мс when 30фпс 300ms lag, when lock 31 or 29 fps -lag 160мс.
here's a joke from the developers, here you have unplayable.
by the way, Juan Las 150мс when 30фпс....against the same on the PC at 60fps.

and all the comic that 16мс lag on a PC(it's 60fps vs 30фпс) you need to fork out a decent amount-an additional $ 500.
16мс for 500 bucks,
and developed upset the bakers at +100ms lag. this we have how many? 3000 bucks))))

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 09.06.20

I 970й no no lag and everything is smooth hmm ?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 09.06.20

Maybe your eyes are just not used?

S
Starkin 09.06.20

BarBossZP
despite what vidyaha

v
vftor 09.06.20

The thing is, what program to limit FPS. In addition to the FPS parameter Time frame and if this time is not stable (in the chart diagram visible spikes, interference), then there are jerks and freezes when moving in the game. The greatest stability have the EVGA Precision X with RivaTuner Statistics Server, worse than MSI Afterburner, Bandicam worse.
And of course depends on the graphics card. If the peak Pixel fill rate and Texture low (vidyuhi not have time to load). there will be jerks.

R
Red Barels 09.06.20

BarBossZP
in the settings of NVIDIA stays ADAPTIVE-sync (half frame) you will have 30 fps as kanalah:(

B
BarBossZP 09.06.20

Antonio Banderas10
In profile, come, do not be lazy...
chlenix
Again I say, 45-60 if I'm all right, if you put 30, unplayable disaster. What am I doing wrong???
Sergei Dobrovolsky
Because the 970-I, as would be logical...

vftor
Not prog, but in the game options, lock on 30 fps put.
In short, thank you, not fucking helped...

c
chlenix 09.06.20

BarBossZP wrote:
Again I say, 45-60 if I'm all right, if you put 30, unplayable disaster. What am I doing wrong???
put the firewood into default.

I have the opposite problem - at 40-50fps input lag is very noticeable, the management of cotton(as it should be in unstable fps is normal), but with Locke in 30фпс input lag is reduced, management of responsive(also as it should be. for Lok from developers is not just limit fps. is work on optimization of lag)

v
vftor 09.06.20

BarBossZP
Once you have many games of this crap, then maybe you just have vidyuhi not drawn or the video driver screws up.

B
BarBossZP 09.06.20

I wrote that in Ryse there is no such, there at 30 fps it feels like at 60. In Doom the same problem, when sags of up to 30 very unplayable. Suggest really no one can... most of the advice Hello, I'm Your cap. Well, that means vidyuhi not pull, all she draws, and 60 fps gives more with different settings. I write again, when sags of up to 30, or to put the lock 30 then the LAG starts, with 30 it is the idea normal fps should be. In short thank you all, I will be tinkering odd myself...