3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starkin 09.06.20 02:05 pm

The paging file (Resident Evil 7)

Why so increasing the swap space up to 10GB comes with 8GB of RAM-tried to limit to put your value the game crashes after 5min wrote nehw memory, and with the growth of the file freezes-what to do
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edvins 09.06.20

Starkin
I have 32 GB of RAM - exactly the same picture. Already asked the question on various computer forums, while the increase paging. But this isn't helping, and strange in the presence of 32 GB of memory.

S
Starkin 09.06.20

Edvins
Najera was taken to put auto selection AF

S
Starkin 09.06.20

the only conclusion one leak of RAM personally, I have enough to play 5-6озу of 8 so what's the fuck in the paging game lezit

S
Starkin 09.06.20

have to wait for the patch

P
POBWNK 09.06.20

I have this and other old games, even with 16 gigs of RAM. And selected no paging file finally can not run.
About the patch, I doubt that will be so. The game probably need to extract the game resources, textures for example, they as we know are very overweight, especially 4K. Somehow I think the last time a developed forgotten how to properly optimize the game.

D
Ded MastDay 09.06.20

I have the game downloaded all 8Gb of internal memory and 11.5 GB of the paging file. The game is installed on SSD, so no microprism during loading textures, I have not seen. But configurations with DD and insufficient quantity of RAM, regardless of CPU power and video card – freezes are inevitable.
My configuration: i5-3470, 8Gb RAM, GTX1060, SSD. At a locked fps, stable 60 frames. Vertical sync is disabled.

S
Starkin 09.06.20

Svetoslav
I wrote to the SSD, it is clear that everything is OK