3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eldar1337 09.06.20 02:05 pm

A bug in the Quest Fire supporta (Fallout 4)

I have not vypolnjaet stage to help the soldiers all the ghouls are dead ( tested by a team killall) and talked to dans but he says that someone else have help
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 09.06.20

It happens that after Stripping Dance continues yelling "Enemy fire" (often this happens if Kellogg was killed before meeting with the Dans). Treated either downloading the earlier, or the adoption of berries mantatov and search stuck ghouls, or a tcl command with the same search stuck enemies, or the prescription in the console setstage 0005ddab 40. Istorichnij - fallout.wikia.

B
BlackTigerTK 09.06.20

Eldar1337
The subject was repeatedly raised at the forum. Maybe it makes sense to use search?

Z
Zolotko555 09.06.20

Eldar1337
Do not rush to use the console most likely Gul who went to the police station somewhere on the road stuck in the texture...it was not time , even a topic here on the forum have ...just look for vats use in homes fumbled ...nespesha breaking mehanniku games )

M
Mag Otshelnik 09.06.20

Save load.Or do ZOLOTOGO (well, nickname) wrote.
And you can just score and go.You're not going Barefoot?

Z
Zolotko555 09.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Not ZOLOTOGO and Precious.... than you nick is not my hit?))) Your nickname well, just perfect)))and I want to cheburechnoy you can call it that))))

M
Mag Otshelnik 09.06.20

Золотко555
Sweetheart Golden honey are you the only one?CDA +100500?

g
grothex 09.06.20

yesterday at 21:10 #
Eldar1337
The subject was repeatedly raised at the forum. Maybe it makes sense to use search?

never with such did not face)