3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scarobay-spy 09.06.20 02:06 pm

Want to create your Sanctuary . (Fallout 4)

I can not build a normal road and sidewalks.About the new embankment of cobblestones do not say anything.Not in my shop matching items.
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImKabachok 09.06.20

Download mods for additional buildings. The construction itself is not worn out, therefore do not prompt, but these mods are a dime a dozen.

Z
Zolotko555 09.06.20

Scarobay-spy
there is a mod, it has roads and sidewalks http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_doma_senkchuari_i_rabochie_dvuspalnye_krovati-144933/

S
Scarobay-spy 09.06.20

Золотко555 Thank you very much,definitely all there.Oh-one more bulldozer with an excavator to find and it just goes.

Z
Zolotko555 09.06.20

Scarobay-spy
You machine need? Can throw the link above to mod the car if I am not mistaken even in the pre-war form.... legkovuhi definitely pre-war ....but the excavators do not remember, too, like there is in the pre-war
PS you click on the reply button under the message of the interlocutor and then he will show that he received a message

S
Scarobay-spy 09.06.20

Золотко555
Thank you for the technique.Hey, how's the pavement on the terrain to lay,and that the nonsense turns out?

Z
Zolotko555 09.06.20

Scarobay-spy
On what terrain?you want a new sidewalk to put in or replace the old one? so you throw a link to the technique?