3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Culebyaka 09.06.20 02:06 pm

Download of graphics card. (Resident Evil 7)

Actually vidyuhi R9 270Х.
When you exit the game the memory clock and GPU are not reset. Memory frequency remains at maximum, a GP at the half. Driver latest 17.1.1
Other games go without problems. Anybody with such did not face?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VsynC 09.06.20

Culebyaka
In the process, the game remains not the case ?

C
Culebyaka 09.06.20

No no. This crap ever appeared, but I sinned on the miners on hardware acceleration. But..
Googled, and the problem is not isolated and most likely in drivers. And in different drivers it is that is not as lucky. And in the crimson)

A
Anagliph 09.06.20

Culebyaka
I have this card was (from Gigabyte), no problems in one game was not reset frequencies. I think we need to try to roll back the wood on 16.12.1(2) and see.

And are you overclocking did above factory?

A
Anagliph 09.06.20

Perhaps you have Afterburner while working, he should probably upgrade, if the latest Crimson use.

C
Culebyaka 09.06.20

Anagliph
Also from Gigabyte)
Before it stood 16.12.2 specifically decided to launch they RE trying as will generally work. And here this glitch appeared. Although the same drivers were playing Primal FarCry, Watch Dogs 2 everything was fine. The frequency dropped as expected.
Decided to put 17.1.1. because they have added support for RE and all that) but it was not there.. the Glitch did not disappear(
Acceleration was not engaged.

C
Culebyaka 09.06.20

Anagliph
Afterburner installed but not running during the game.

e
elch2654 09.06.20

the miners comp check Dr.Web Cureit

A
Anagliph 09.06.20

Culebyaka
16.12.2 Me they did not like, 16.12.1 once was more stable.
Overdrive reset to the original value? And look, if the profile of the game chosen, then turn it Off.

C
Culebyaka 09.06.20

elch2654
Miners there.

C
Culebyaka 09.06.20

Anagliph
Rolled on 16.12.2 the same. The profile of the game is not decided, he added. Now dropped and completely removed, there is no reaction.
Overdrive - push to reset - OK, zero emotion.
Only rebooting the PC(

a
azone13 09.06.20

The MSI R7 265OC the same nonsense - only after RE 7 frequency does not reset, and the game chip 900 955 is running. Solutions are not found.