3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 09.06.20 02:07 pm

Campaign to play for people in the South (Total War: Warhammer)

Good day to all, the strategists! :)

I passed today the campaign for the Empire. In the beginning killed all the vampires, then fought with Chaos, then completely scrubbed the earth Norsky, in the end captured all the people and destroyed the elves. In the end, there are only Gnomes and dwarves With Ya the whole game was in the Union. And here's the problem: I for the entire game a couple of times just fought with the orcs. On the quest once and once one of the army reached the North, the rest of the work was done the dwarves that the orcs at the root of the cut. Well, I also cut two fortresses of the goblins in the center of the map and all. I think it would be cool to play for the border of the Kingdom or bretonia that are closer to the South, but for them to not play. For dwarf not sure I want to play, because they have not seen interesting units in addition to a powerful infantry (maybe I do not know?).

In the end, as other players have played? How did you manage to simultaneously hold back the chaos and vampires and fight in the South? Or there is no climb?
5 Comments
Sort by:
l
longsnake 09.06.20

Bretonia at the end of February comes out.
In my campaign orcs the dwarves mowed! I had to help! There navoyevat.

A
Anzhelika04 09.06.20

Bretonia in February. South of the Principality may also appear when the realties in DLS. Or may not appear.

d
danila282930 09.06.20

In General, I advise to play for the dwarves.Very interesting Russ!And there will be all that you want,specifically: resistance to chaos,vampires,orcs and even humans !!!

v
vidgin 09.06.20

danila282930
well, I really like infantry units and mages. And they have dwarves as it is not particularly implemented =\

v
vidgin 09.06.20

longsnake
Yes, thanks, I already found the news about the upcoming free-PM. :)
Then until I start again for the dwarves, wait Bretons