3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ducks4yquack 09.06.20 02:07 pm

the controller and keypad-mouse (Dark Souls 3)

so I was playing on the keyboard and the mouse is not bad at it, but yesterday decided to try on the controller, so I generally can't kill someone, the camera is very difficult to turn, not to mention the killing of bare, does it make sense to continue trying. or is the score on the gamepad and continue playing on the keyboard and the mouse?
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 09.06.20

after kawamichi very uncomfortable on the controller, but is to endure and to adapt, as will immediately notice that on the controller easier and more convenient

b
balabxl 09.06.20

Play on what is more convenient and used. In third souls, with control on the clave, all the rules, this is not the first. Though there is a who plays in the first kawamichi.

d
ducks4yquack 09.06.20

ATP) I guess I will continue on clavomax to play, I think it's just as Lefty on his right hand to retrain)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 09.06.20

I don't understand how you can play glamorise in DC and similar games.

T
Toxa95 09.06.20

Nifiga you stone. I can understand when people can't get used to shooters with a gamepad. There really strange to play at first. But not to be able to play games like Dark Souls is weird. Well, as the camera is difficult to turn? I suppose, again, the PC-Lord knows how stick to use as a crossbar. Because the stick can only be the way to reject, use it smoothly as the axis of religion.
Although, in fairness, cheap Chinese gamepads and work, not allowing to play normally. And then Pitch-person and rage on the forums, not knowing what it's like to play on the gamepad, in a time when console gamers with branded nipples in his hands don't understand the complaints from PC owners. And blame the Chinese bungler with a gamepad for 900 rubles.

R
Red Barels 09.06.20

Part 3 clave bat standards takes place. here is part 1 it's brutal control. in part 2 less

R
RGC 09.06.20

Toxa95
What the hell is that smell then? No one here rages, I can't for example do anything on your controller to play all my life on the keyboard is played with the mouse. Everyone plays as it is convenient, as here already told

D
Devill666 09.06.20

well , I alicesinaerie, BUT IMHO the incidence is much easier to play, as souls is pacovska the game and done it for them. there's the main thing don't forget the lock the camera on the enemy and everything will be fun. you probably just forgot about him and all

O
Old_seemann 09.06.20

So with bagel DS is much easier to play than Slavonice. Apparently, gamepads, just not yours. In extreme cases, lower the Sens of the camera and stick not tossing and turning until it stops. About aim too don't forget

A
AT_Sagor 09.06.20

Again religious disputes.

R
Rooough 09.06.20

ducks4yquack
As for me the only significant advantage pada before kawamichi is the ability to adjust the exact direction of the attack of the character(in the mode of manual control of attack of the character) through the stick. On wasd, you can only attack in eight directions, while the stick attack where necessary, this is necessary when attacking with anticipation.