3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZeroFlash 09.06.20 02:08 pm

Complete Edition (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

The question is, if I buy the Complete Edition, will I have to buy subsequent Season Pas s for games 3,4, etc. or the Complete Edition includes all that exists and will exist?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teodor77 09.06.20

enter the current for 1 and 2 year

P
Pielon 09.06.20

Only the current season

B
Bullet_Magnit 09.06.20

ZeroFlash
All-inclusive and will not shut down. So stupid to buy it as all possible to buy for in-game currency.

Z
ZeroFlash 09.06.20

[MEAT] Austin Zlo
Ie you can buy the regular edition for 750r discount, and everything else you can buy in-game currency which you can earn in multiplayer?

A
Ajsberg 09.06.20

Yes, it will be so. But there is a difference) Should be very careful approach to the selection of unlockable operatives, as number of places is limited. Season pass provides additional space for the operatives.
Plus in SP you get a 10% discount on everything in the game, plus a small bonus (% can't remember) to earn experience.

Z
ZeroFlash 09.06.20

Ajsberg
The meaning is generally komplit to take him there?

B
Bullet_Magnit 09.06.20

ZeroFlash
No.

B
Bullet_Magnit 09.06.20

Ajsberg
extra space - what are you sir? I 750руб took a long time already all opened (all the accessories for weapons bought, socks panties everyone bought and nasceu 300,000 for a new pair of Opera remained the question-why do I sezonas?) PS this thing made for lazy patient. T. S. for the farm not to ban... :)

Z
ZeroFlash 09.06.20

[MEAT] Austin Zlo
In short I will immediately what you can buy later? And the new and not available except for additional slots for the Opera no. So?

A
Ajsberg 09.06.20

[MEAT] Austin Zlo
how many of you have operatives?

B
Bullet_Magnit 09.06.20

Ajsberg
All in stock

B
Bullet_Magnit 09.06.20

ZeroFlash
Will have a slight advantage - and only + new operatives (which before others can touch it)

B
Bullet_Magnit 09.06.20

Pielon
By!

A
Ajsberg 09.06.20

[MEAT] Austin Zlo then tell me, please.
I thought initially available with 10 seats, and the other closed. So they are open or you buy them for the local currency?

B
Bullet_Magnit 09.06.20

Starting from the standard edition: the money saved up -> I bought RAM - you can play them (whom he hasn't bought> the one to choose - don't play them) there is no concept of ground. Analogy Hardline (there is with guns).