3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 09.06.20 03:09 pm

Far Cry Classic (Far Cry)

The first videopokergame with the console:
38 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetRanger 09.06.20

Wow, did not expect so quickly passage appears. Let's see...

update:

Strange there is a picture - whether a shade too dark, or new textures...

update:

Chord hell, what difficulty level have put this guy? Super-duper-Hyper-mega-ultra-Flyweight? Not a game, but the steeplechase or something, I swear.

G
GDFrost1.4 09.06.20

On the one hand glad that they paid attention to the 1st part, but the other....why so few changes, even the new schedule would not take away the whole atmosphere of the 1st of the Edge Lights. Now the interesting multiplayer, I updated it?

G
GDFrost1.4 09.06.20

Already 2 new animations, that is an achievement. Here is a re-release.

J
JetRanger 09.06.20

Oh, that's another matter. It is immediately evident that not nubyara some plays. And graphics he has, incidentally, also looks much better than top video (not contrast).

G
Gauguin 09.06.20

Downloaded for PS3, played. New interface and menu like and the opportunity to complete this masterpiece in a new way (the gamepad). Control on the controller was not as bad as I expected, I thought the need for quick response and the very mechanics is incompatible with a gamepad, but it turned out pretty good, undermined the management. About improved graphics - Jubilee lied with three boxes, as always, I will say more - the port on the PS3 crooked, do not know how it is on 360. In fact only improved the textures of arms and hands, everything else is either the same or worse, generally worse than on PC at maximum settings. Sometimes noticed ladders, loading and flashing textures, the game sometimes hung and hung the console, notice the rendering of objects right in front, sound field occasionally stray, the water looks like on minimum settings. But most importantly, the atmosphere of the good old pharika saved + new controls and trophies. For pereprohozhdeniya game in a new way, and at the same time and discover the pure console players with one of the best shooters of the last decade is quite amiss.

G
Gauguin 09.06.20

By the way, now the game can carry one first aid kit reserve a

G
Grandshot 09.06.20

Well, now waiting for 24th. What the PC is =)
I hope the story will not be the same with Doom 3 BFG Edition. Cuts graphics on the PC is pointless.

A
Argavar 09.06.20

As I understand, the Addons are not added, those on the XBOX came out?
And it iron website, the original has already done
http://www.moddb.com/mods/iron-sights/downloads/iron-sights-release

G
Grandshot 09.06.20

Argavar
As I understand, the Addons are not added, those on the XBOX came out?
Instincts - is an offshoot of the series, exclusive to XBOX.
And it has already been re-released on Xbox 360 (Added a Predatorto the name)

E
Emil151997 09.06.20

And on the PC just released?? On foreign websites is written that only for PS3 and Xbox 360

G
Gauguin 09.06.20

And the helicopter with Crowe in the port can be brought down with two shots from the pistol, although the original went all ten. In General, from the port mixed feelings - better pereproyti on PC, and with the editor:)

J
JetRanger 09.06.20

Jack Carver.

In General, from the port mixed feelings
So not TRU well!

And the helicopter with Crowe in the port can be brought down with two shots from the pistol, although the original went all ten
When passing (at Best) looked, still felt that Fat people are too easy to kill. A strange balance. And a machete is not, - as without it traganou to cut? ))

PS: Although I did not like the look of the weapon, and how it swings when walking. Still struck by the greenish sea and the ring of secrecy instead of the comfortable old scale.

G
Gauguin 09.06.20

JetRanger
The curve of the port in General, the Jyubi as always

G
Grandshot 09.06.20

If you believe this video, a collection of the Wild Expedition still possible somewhere to buy on the PC.

And complete, as can be seen, the original game and not a reissue.
Although, maybe it's fake.

J
Jackson[x] 09.06.20

Enemies are highlighted. Disgrace!

D
DeathColdUA 09.06.20

Grandshot
It's not just fake, this is Fake, because I'm all Google, Yandex, etc about the Masta, and nowhere is nothing like that, where you do not spit everywhere is written that only for PS3 and Xbox360 and all

A
AL5 09.06.20

Death_Cold
Yes the same shit, all Abril, no for PC

J
JetRanger 09.06.20

where do not spit everywhere is written that only for PS3 and Xbox360 and all

Yes the same shit, all Abril, no for PC

It is probably for the best. Who wants Far Cry on the PC, let's not spoil the impression and plays in the original.

G
Gauguin 09.06.20

Off topic of course, but the list of downloadable maps throw off anyone. It is desirable that there was outpost22 and missile_attack.

[
[TEMP] 09.06.20

A download link or something?
http://rutracker. org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3240826 (space)
I did it in some topic already laid out.
That's just an interesting card: http://www.gorbunow.ru/farcry.html
They are in the digest, but may be out of date.