3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Murovei565 09.06.20 03:10 pm

Not included flashlight early in the game (Resident Evil 7)

I wanted to ask, who can faced. When only to go home and a little further walk to the first door, in the dark gg includes flashlight and then running all the time, well up to a point. But I somehow was not involved at all. In the end, I went a little in the house to auto-save, left the game, decided to reloot, suddenly a lag, was gone and the flashlight is already shining. Went on a little door with a lever in the fireplace is opened, there is when the ladder starts down, the flashlight on your own again is cut down, and then in the basement of sailing prior to departure and he was again not working. It generally is, and what could be the reason? Thanks in advance for the info. Purchased offline activation, and a good thing too, as problems with the game look all too much different.
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
WailKid 09.06.20

Wrong. Problems like yours are not observed. Willfully a few hours. GG he cuts a flashlight when you need to.

M
Murovei565 09.06.20

duck that this is the whole point of that to include it themselves. and this is why it is not happening. I tried several times, come to the house went inside, where the door closes, through which you enter, and the lamp should turn on. and in the dark ran in this place, so 30 seconds, use 0(

M
Murovei565 09.06.20

and so with a ladder when down to the basement as soon as gg intrudes on the stairs, lantern lit, a little lowered it is no longer working, after the fall when he gets up, too, does not Shine, generally the XS for that matter

A
Architecture 09.06.20

There was a similar nonsense with the torch, helped disable subsurface scattering in the video settings

M
Murovei565 09.06.20

Architecture
Yes, I already know on the steam forum gave the answer for this reason. But for the answer thanks anyway)

G
G O O D 09.06.20

Reflections and subsurface scattering interfere with the flashlight. or both off or reflection on the medium setting.