3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wishmaster 9000 09.06.20 03:10 pm

About the tournaments. (Diablo 2)

Why nobody teaches how to play pvp on this server?

Why, instead, only organized tournaments are the name of some British, in which prevail the characters thoroughly studied almost the entire game, all its clever tricks and bugs that allows them to easily win over noobies and users who just came to play?

Why not make a selection versusu skill?
Out of pocket willing to sponsor the rune Ber of the person who will handle this and give at least the minimum result in this direction.
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Biza_NPT 09.06.20

All the bugs you can find on the Internet ,and how to use them , just not who do not need it ,people play for the sake of memories %70.

f
firkax 09.06.20

ne ochen' ponyatno chto ti hochesh

ti hochesh chto tebya nauchili hot' nemnogo pvp i dash za eto runu ber?
drugoe ili chto-to

i chem tebe ne turniri ugodili, kto-to zahotel sdelat' i do's, chto tut plohogo to?

i chto takoe podbor po versusov naviku?

I
Immense 09.06.20

Wishmaster 9000
People do not want to shoot the triangles.

V
VYCanisMajoris 09.06.20

Wishmaster 9000
well, firstly the free tournaments, low entry fees in the Ist rune is just to man has played all pvp and not scored when the score was 0-5. and free tournaments - no one prohibits you to signup and learn)) over time, and you with proper desire and are you going to take the pedestal

y
yok0o 09.06.20

Wishmaster 9000
For three seasons I taught everyone.
My last student took second place at the last tournament, playing on the druid a couple of months.
Always glad to see new blood in pvp, and never refuse to give advice or practice techniques.
Regarding the selection Veresov system on my chess tournaments ( each with each ), so you'll play against the same skill against those who have a great experience. This will help you to compare the level and put some goal for which to strive.
With regards to cool gear, which all consider the greater impact on the quality of pvp, at the end of February will be a great tournament in Tr sets, all are in equal conditions, come and check yourself)
VYCanisMajoris
ist is not a contribution, and a pledge that after the tournament is returned ( if it comes to tournament )
contributions in my tournaments no, it is absolutely free

V
VYCanisMajoris 09.06.20

yok0o
well, I just forgot to add that sometimes it comes back)

r
redoolf 09.06.20

And there is only one person setting up tournaments?

I
Immense 09.06.20

Who else wants to learn pvp?:)

Probably only bots are interested in pvp on ng:)

A
Aler 09.06.20

yok0o
Uriki pvp O za lo, O uroki pvp vex za chas v, O sekreti pvp za lo(c) persons for three seasons training everyone.

The author is probably about it.

y
yok0o 09.06.20

DBRN
nu osobo odarennim ofc lo za uroki mojno prodat' polnocennie
a simple poletat' i raskazat' kak 4e pojalusta, obrawaytes'

P
Progon_mulov. 09.06.20

DBRN
on u menya prosto za gul v chas pokupaet, a potom pereprodaet doroje ^^

U
UmovistovSport 09.06.20

To get, there is still someone :D

m
minovalo 09.06.20

Here play all who need it. The rest? They are not.

T
T-Fox 09.06.20

No there are characters thoroughly studied the game, at least they don't play PG in PVP. Just the reaction they trained and studied 2-3 hours, that's all. Our skill, I mean any player of our resource, far from ideal.