3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARTEM_KRUUT 09.06.20 03:11 pm

Ghost Recon Wildlands beta your graphic card does not have enough video memory (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

I have 2 gigs graphics card(GTX 960) and I have an error : your graphic card does not have enough video memory . What to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 09.06.20

ARTEM_KRUUT
Stationary or laptop and what Windows, and renew the wood on vidyuhi.

A
ARTEM_KRUUT 09.06.20

The logs were updated 2 hours ago , Windows 8.1 , computer stationary

J
Just-Name 09.06.20

Primitive of course but the wood tried to put? it is also possible the game does not see your card,try it in the control panel of NVIDIA to look) I also have a 960 had this problem.But vidyuhi game barely pulls at medium 30 fps

A
ARTEM_KRUUT 09.06.20

Invidiosi driver does not even see this game

A
ARTEM_KRUUT 09.06.20

If that is the game folder I added. Envidia had to see the damn ghost recon

k
killaz12 09.06.20

forum jubilee, one under the name Ubi-Dann - Ubisoft Support Staff Today, 11:45 AM
СпойлерHello everyone,

I am sorry there has not been a reply since yesterday. The only update I have so far is that the team are still investigating. I have collated all the new information and possible workarounds from the thread to pass that on.

I have seen the multiple requests of Just remove the Restriction!! as well, I have passed this on to the team. I assure you all, we have not forgotten about you and we are trying our best to get you access to the beta before it ends.

Please keep the updates coming and I will forward it all.
Google translation
Spoilerset hi,

I'm sorry that wasn't a response since yesterday. The only change I have so far is that the team continues the investigation. I have mapped all the new information and possible workarounds from a stream to convey this.

I've seen a few queries Simply to remove the restriction !! and also, I passed this onto the team. I assure you all, we haven't forgotten about you, and we do everything we can to get access to the beta before it ends.

Please keep the updates coming and I'll send it all.