3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frensis0024 09.06.20 03:11 pm

Impressions of the game (The Wolf Among Us)

So, share impressions
50 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitSlayter 09.06.20

That's just passed, pretty good. He didn't read comics, so I can't compare the atmosphere of the comics with the atmosphere of the game.
From the pros can highlight pretty charismatic main character, not such a bad story. And the denouement made nervous(well, I didn't of the rainbow). 9 out of 10 you can put.

K
Kelahir 09.06.20

Completed the first episode and not a penny spared from spent the incentive money. I do not know how anyone, but I game probably even more than the walking was pleasant - painfully interesting and unexpected twists. Definitely pereproydu episode to see more options, because it seems that Rossiiskogo listened to the fans and made the impact of the decisions taken by the player stronger. Looking forward to the new episode.
HitSlayter
It seems to me that such a denouement cannot be prevented...

T
Tulskiy Pocik 09.06.20

Kelahir
A lot of unexpected and extreme situations with choices and consequences?And the dialogue is the same as in the Walkingwith and he/she will remember it?

f
frensis0024 09.06.20

In what direction the game? Drama, Comedy, Thriller?

K
Kelahir 09.06.20

Tula potsik
Yes, there almost every dialogue contains options such as he will remember, she appreciated or you decided to scare, etc. the Extreme situations a bit, but Cutee scenes a La fight there. Pleased that the decision to do so or otherwise, have consequences. I realized this when I saw the statistics at the end of the episode. I want to replay and see the result. But surprises enough. First, after a little prologue and then at the end. In General, I advise to take and play, do not want to spoil the buzz :)
The game inherits the gloom walkers(despite the fabulous setting, although the comics I'm not familiar)

X
Xaker 23 09.06.20

How many episode last?

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

Guys, this is another masterpiece, I tell you! Albeit the gameplay is the same primitive, albeit of short duration, albeit the choice is an illusion......

But the universe, the subtle humor, the story... I applaud standing!!! The game again took me completely like Dead!!! And what a denouement!!! I want to freeze myself like Cartman wanting to wait for the second episode )))

frensis0024
In what direction the game?

The game is a fantasy-Noir detective. The mixture is lethal! Highly recommended! This is a game I always expect from Pendulo. but the latter played with parody in his The Next Big Thing, but Telltale gave exactly what I was looking for. Megawest!

T
TalgZ 09.06.20

Xaker 23
no more than 2-3 hours. Depends on the pace of the game.

K
Kelahir 09.06.20

TalgZ
Plus. I have like 2 and a half hours left (despite the fact that I love to met).

K
Kreilar 09.06.20

The game is just awesome. Noir detektivchik with the characters of fairy tales. Very unusual. The plot as usual with TellTale on top. And I still can't imagine how they stretched the story into 5 episodes. Personally, I'm sick of zombie theme and, therefore, the continuation of this masterpiece I'm waiting for a lot more than season 2 of the walking. Separate the buzz received from musla. Even it reminds me of Blood Dragon))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 09.06.20

Played 15 minutes,is very addictive and exciting,but my English allows us to understand certain phrases,so sorry to have deleted and will wait for the translation.

c
creWn 09.06.20

I have one thought that Snow and faith are very similar to the different appearance of Elizabeth from Infinita?!

S
SerberXXX 09.06.20

Excellent game. Went twice already - a third are going to do )...

K
Kelahir 09.06.20

creWn
What is in it...perhaps it's time to go outside )

r
rater2 09.06.20

Masterpiece!
The game Series is brilliant.
In the same breath is played-looks)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 09.06.20

Very addictive game,but too short,and besides, I suspect anyone working on the brothers and that the taxi in each scene flashed on purpose.

N
NightHawkreal 09.06.20

A powerful game.

B
Bon-Nikton 09.06.20

Snow white mind, thought more you live)

R
Roach_404 09.06.20

Great game)

M
Mihaello 09.06.20

Bon-Nikton
That damn Tile the Tiles don't like romantic lines, just hope zasiditsya, as immediately killed. Scribe that Walking is broken here. When I saw dead Snow, I was talking BLA!BLABLA!BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
In the second season of the walking won't be any such lines, for pedophilia.