3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danny Lamb 09.06.20 03:12 pm

Impressions of the game (Dirty Bomb)

Geimpley
First thought is some mixture of CoD (running, aiming, overall speed) and FarCry 3. It can be treated in the spirit of the Battlefield, ie, standing in a certain radius from the kit. Although you can raise the discharge and distribute the kits directly in hand.

There are a lot of rifles. But everything is not so bad and depressing, like that game whose name can not be called (Vargas).

Of the minuses: sharp dodging in the spirit of CoD, when the player starts to dance in front of you and figure get. And even the characters themselves are fast moving.

Modes
Rethinking mode from TF2 - Pushing bomb-trolley. Only instead of a trolley - local BTR, but still aggressive.

Tricky mode, like Detonation. You need to plant a bomb at the wall and if within a certain time it will not neutralize (conventional forces), the huge gate will explode and your team will be deeper. In principle this is a very cool mixture of CS ideas and standard theme Capture

The General atmosphere
Slightly boring, maps are large and have a large number of soldiers. The very style of the game is good. But without the flavor of cyberpunk.

Now, all that can be said about this game. Yet.
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 09.06.20

Playing through steam. The game is amazing
All fast, colorful, juicy
Car characters with their own features very happy.

r
rostoman84 09.06.20

mcbrut
it is not the incentive as you can in tion to play

m
mcbrut 09.06.20

rostoman84
pfffffff
The key to the PTA and download the game on steam.

r
rostoman84 09.06.20

mcbrut
but the incentive there is no such game don't know how you shake it

m
mcbrut 09.06.20

rostoman84
well they sent me the key a long time ago.
I zayuzat the incentive. Played until the block is entered.
Later on that week were given access. They are there to test search and other dregs
In March you will

r
rostoman84 09.06.20

mcbrut
okay and then I wanted to play and found

m
mcbrut 09.06.20

rostoman84
well she's supposedly in the unit, but if the Key for the Euro is, then she will. Just you to the store page for the unit will not fall.

I
Ilya Rak 09.06.20

impressions are simple: the game - slag.
The word inertia and I can hear. The word balance way too heard. The word donation developed milk heeded.

K
Kaylet 09.06.20

so fun this game... but that's just cheaters do not give the aisle... well you can't always run in the head to kill, on the move, in jump, Yes, various shots, straight ninja - wall-bounced 90 degrees turned in the head... there is clearly avtozavodskoi smell... and you know how will run out... there are sometimes blunted the enemy in you 2 - 3 bullets in the body and the corpse, and it the floor of the cage, and then whole with it, and in the body and in the head you get but his life is somehow taken away... Yes, the headshots, it's all PPC, usually with three hits to kill, and sometimes 5 and 6 bullets in the head and send anything, and again it is time for unfolding in you, and with a couple of bullets in body bags... I don't know...