3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vattgern 09.06.20 03:12 pm

Who is your favorite monster? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the game's huge bestiary. But I like the Werewolf, Ignis Fatus, Belohvost.
47 Comments
Sort by:
o
origd 09.06.20

Archigraph

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 09.06.20

The devil, archigraph demon( the murder of the first spent 5 hours), I also like how they attack utoptsev

s
saa0891 09.06.20

Oh,the sickly in-game with monsters and bosses,I thought at least the Riders of the Wild Hunt will represent at least some risk and tactics dick there,not a single boss at least keyrona of the second part,sadness,so many opportunities to make a really interesting fight utilizing all of the characters and developed not stupidly took advantage of this to take at least Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 1,2.
And the hemorrhoids take Archigraph and Gravoglas,due to the attack area and the fact that 10уровней+ higher HS,but Quen without problems gives the parity in the battle.

I
IrvinRul 09.06.20

Insectoids same! I love to cut them into strips. Always run with wegmachen instincts and if you can hear characteristic sounds are never lazy to run)) z.s. most of them have 2 oaks on skellige, and night, and still a large poisonous a bonus of 20+ level, if memory serves))

A
AlexOmen 09.06.20

Griffin, Goblin, imp.
The most unpleasant is prudency and polunochniy. I have them most problems. Leechiu barely made 13 level (instead of 10)

d
dubfear 09.06.20

Ivasik)

L
Legion1130 09.06.20

dubfear
it can kill?

d
dubfear 09.06.20

Legion1130
nope,but you can kill the other two priborov

L
Legion1130 09.06.20

dubfear
they are strong opponents?

i
icebear2 09.06.20

Interesting to me was the quest in skellige chosen of the gods, which showed a very interesting monster of him, which just so netoliese.

V
Vattgern 09.06.20

Legion1130
Maybe not my business, but to beat them is simple, even easy, try it.

X
XBoy360 09.06.20

Gone, but the coolest, for me, is hell. They have incredible design.

L
Legion1130 09.06.20

Gwienbleid3
I'm good, the hand does not rise)

V
Vattgern 09.06.20

Legion1130
What good is a good thing. But don't be kind to Imelio, and then devour!

K
Kosh13 09.06.20

Favorite - the most terrible, disgusting, and insidious monster. Both beyond and on this side of the screen. Not sure what it's called in the game but he is often called homo sapiens.

R
Redanec_ 09.06.20

Silvana and priborki most of my favorite creatures.

K
Krrrva 09.06.20

The devil looks just super and as a worthy opponent. even wool hairworks gives it a cool look

o
origd 09.06.20

I note the appearance of demons, the Succubi, the Witcher does not give ideological beliefs, the death and catches))

g
grafonoman 09.06.20

The devil, Hell, Akima and Katakana is very beautiful and Valena so generally and even in the Witcher the most beautiful games flying monsters

K
Kuvutvu 09.06.20

My favorite monster is the Cyclops. So blunt, but well-designed enemy.