3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Budaev Dmitriy 09.06.20 03:14 pm

New weapons , how to open or where to get ? (Hitman (2016))

The people looked at the tests and found there one called Killer-sniper , requires the rifle ,but where to take it ? Once opened ? Or at least increase the skill it will open ? If those who have found or discovered any other new equipment ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 09.06.20

The first sniper rifle will open at the 5th level of mastery.

B
Budaev Dmitriy 09.06.20

NPhysicist
Thanks , but I already understood =)

c
carpocalips 09.06.20

Already level 18 and sniper all do not give.

r
redhaos 09.06.20

carpocalips
sniper in the cache will lie. pick a geocache and what to put before the mission.

c
carpocalips 09.06.20

redhaos
Today launched a toy and came and sniper and assault rifles, striped the gun and all the places to start and caches.

i
ikuranoff 09.06.20

Dmitry Budaev
Did you get this achivku? I don't give a Killer-sniper even though I do everything clean.. Launch the fireworks and shoot both targets, then leave undetected..

B
Budaev Dmitriy 09.06.20

XuTpbIu KoT
Well I understand not giving because it's like another test , I earned another , from the attic all killed , and began to disguise at the auction , the rifle in a hiding place in the attic cast , and it slowly took the rifle , killed the woman when she went to the toilet through the crack , and the man took off when he past the podium was .

r
redhaos 09.06.20

Yay)) I am all tests passed))))

K
Klinokol 09.06.20

redhaos wrote:
Yay)) I am all tests passed))))
Congratulations!:)

r
redhaos 09.06.20

Klinokol
ATP

a
arslanov201 09.06.20

redhaos
throw a saved game if not difficult

S
Stas_Raider 09.06.20

Where to get sniper rifle in Hitman (2016)?
Know there's a sniper Jaeger in the first mission, which opens at a certain level of skill, which can be put in the cache.
But I on the other - which has zoom. The armor-piercing kind. They say that in Rome you can open it.