3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MythOfTheLight 09.06.20 03:14 pm

Lies Steam?

Came from work today, switched on the SCE - steam asked to be updated, refreshed, and doesn't want to start - says no Internet connection... at First I thought that there really is not Internet but the browser and this post says otherwise. When you go offline the game work, but the whole online part of the games not available.
It is also impossible to go to the site stim, tried on the laptop, go to the steam website from your phone - everywhere silence.
89 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qwenn 09.06.20

HollowHeart almost from the very appearance of stim use, this has not happened

E
Ek Makarek 09.06.20

Good
dead by daylight

S
Spiny 09.06.20

Good
Stuff I bought :))
СпойлерProject CARS | Project CARS - US Race Car Pack | Project CARS - Pagani Nürburgring Track Combined Expansion | Project CARS - Renault Sport Car Pack | Project CARS - Japanese Car Pack | Project CARS Classic Lotus Track Expansion | Project CARS - Aston Martin Track Expansion | Project CARS Stanceworks Track Expansion | Project CARS Old Vs New Car Pack | Project CARS - Audi Ruapuna Speedway Expansion | Project CARS Racing Car Icons Pack | Project CARS Modified Car Pack | Project CARS - Limited Edition Upgrade | Fable Anniversary - Heroes and Villains Content Pack | Fable Anniversary - Scythe Content Pack | Fable Anniversary | SPINTIRES™ | American Truck Simulator Christmas Paint Jobs Pack | FaceRig Strong Paws | FaceRig Warriors | Dishonored 2 | FaceRig Avatars Winter Holidays 2015 | FaceRig Live2D Module | Avatars FaceRig Halloween 2015 | Halloween FaceRig Avatars 2014 | FaceRig Pro Upgrade | FaceRig
Well, then he already understands :)

Q
Qwenn 09.06.20

well, almost polnostyu recovered. and in the origin of the payments are not, which card not to use it, you can't pay. although yesterday батлу1 and титанфол2 norms paid

H
H9IMCTEP 09.06.20

Qwenn
try to re-map tie,and the region try to change the same Australia.

Q
Qwenn 09.06.20

H9IMCTEP tried, did not help

H
Horoshiy 09.06.20

Spiny
So ride alone)

a
alexius2301 Akimov 09.06.20

MythOfTheLight
the same?

a