3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Er1sh 09.06.20 03:15 pm

How do you like the ending? (Resident Evil 7)

The ending is a real nonsense. (SPOILERS!) He killed Evelyn with a gun? As MIA survived? And how the hell Redfield looks like? Unsolved rubbish ending and so completely spoils opinion about this game. And so if it seemed pretty weak, then without any words... And as the finale in your opinion? Good or bad?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 09.06.20

Yeah, Chrissy-boy is not the same. I liked his appearance in RE6, so dark. About the ending, XS, looks complete.

f
fox345 09.06.20

The helicopter is shot down and the survivors Redfield....further opportunities for plot 8 of the first part or the DLS 7th, with a full action which is so lacking.

s
soulfox 09.06.20

Looks like the three of you, just could not overpower the whole background of the story. Chris is not Chris.

D
DarkStrip73 09.06.20

Nintendim
From the gun, not the usual. In one drawer was a gun. Let me remind you that antidote you killed Mostra before sailing to the ship. Most likely, the bullet contained the same serum.(From each shot was spraying effect) About all the oddities of the area, the Corporation was known. (Had to find out and subtract research in a salt mine) So I doubt that they did not have weapons, just in case something goes wrong.
Didn't kill her before because she was needed as a biological weapons and it has conducted observations with the aim of studying the characteristics of the virus and the behavior of the object. But when we introduce him with the serum, the situation is out of control and they had to react and eliminate the threat.