3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 09.06.20 03:15 pm

Program choice video

Good day gentlemen. I want to know is there a program for selecting a video card? For example, I have integrated and dedicated graphics, one inside the laptop, the second as the Intel HD graphics 4600, can I run the game by choosing 4600ю? As there are Batman Arkham Knight and he does not see and goes to 4600 integrated graphics card, causing the game to 1-2 fps. You know what the game is demanding, not looking for full HD high quality, playing with the first break-in on the laptop went fine, but after the latest patches does not see the card. The result, looking for a program that will help the game to choose the right video card and on it to start.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 09.06.20

Reddington1371
You know the difference between a discrete card and integrated?

R
Reddington1371 09.06.20

Listoman
Integrated built-in percent. Discrete Mat Board stands alone

L
Listoman 09.06.20

Reddington1371
Well? Why the heck do you choose integration, which is weaker than discrete?

R
Reddington1371 09.06.20

Listoman
I need to select a discrete that is Hd4600 instead of what the game sees the insertion. Okay? I just need the program. And the desire and failure of companies to answer myself

Z
Zergas2009 09.06.20

Reddington1371, Intel HD graphics 4600 that is built-in graphics card. well, if you so wish to choose it, it is done in the settings of discrete display driver - amd/invidia what you got

L
Listoman 09.06.20

Reddington1371
So I asked do you know the difference between discretely and insertions. You only have one insertion hd4600. Discrete no

R
Reddington1371 09.06.20

Listoman
then the game stupidly does not see as 4600 1GB VRAM, and the fact that he sees the game 0мб.

R
Reddington1371 09.06.20

Zergas2009
thank you

L
Listoman 09.06.20

Reddington1371
Open device Manager-display adapters and see what's in there

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

Reddington1371
Actually, in the presence of 2 maps on the laptop, odna running the machine from battery, second, when plugged in the power... the Memory of any integrated map can be increased by using the settings (BIOS), but not much, as it is a limit.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.06.20

it seems to me that Intel nd schedule and has a built-in graphics
and then ezhili processor from Intel it would be strange if it 2 videokarty from Intel
so you better understand what is there in Peka really worth.
most likely not what is a driver.
in those laptops but for gaming usually Intel and NVIDIA. both graphics need a driver then there is just the peak conditions and possible enforcement start using the NVIDIA processor as it swung games work via additional card and not built-in with few exceptions.
and if there is a Radeon as I did this I could not nor how kind of map to start and is built into processor even oblivion is not pulled, here

R
Reddington1371 09.06.20

Listoman
DarknessCM
MunchkiN 616
Thank you for the help!
In General the game after the update was so. But, I don't remember exactly where, in a recent game of Headlights edge primal work, there testit laptop and in the settings you can choose just the same one of the two cards. It means they are still two

D
DarknessCM 09.06.20

Reddington1371
And even as an option, try to put older version of the drivers. Uncommon of course, but it was and is.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

Reddington1371
You want to run the game on integrated graphics card from Intel? if Yes. we just need to put depending on the discrete that is. AMD-NVIDIA - driver these vidyuhi. to game shortcut energy efficiency or power options videoadapters and energy - saving instead of high performance. then the laptop should generally not include a discrete AMD, invidia. because you put in all applications built-in video card..
p/s a bluff from integrated graphics in games? because it is not capable of such as discrete AMD or NVIDIA.. ?