3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kompozitor8888 09.06.20 03:16 pm

How to get rid of the ranged game, if not enough RAM? (Resident Evil 7)

On computer, 4 GB RAM, and 7 resident requires 8GB. In the process, the game significantly slows. What can we do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 09.06.20

Buy RAM

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 09.06.20

__DOC__
Don't tell me!!!! Dice 8 GB is now worth 3-4K are not that a lot of money at the present time

Z
Zaychik 09.06.20

kompozitor8888
Try to use Mem reduct - small softina, which helps to use all the RAM in your application, in your case - the game.

B
Black.Card 09.06.20

The game is at max settings eats 12 gigs of memory in Full HD, 16 gigs isn't that expensive now in my opinion is worth, gone are the days when 8GB of RAM was enough, but about 4 I and even more so silent. Lower your settings in a pinch.

G
Grandshot 09.06.20

8 GB is also tight. But the paging file.

m
maxim3211 09.06.20

Gaining msconfig, services and put a tick in hide all Microsoft services and disable all remaining services, close and reboot. Start the game and in task Manager set the priority to high. But in the game settings put on low.

f
fog666666 09.06.20

All wrong.include YouTube and runs without problems for 2 hours

n
nivans.p 09.06.20

maxim3211
I odlewy their service and rebooted the computer but they again enabled and still

D
Dack - Letack 09.06.20

Black.Card
12 gigs is yours?

m
maxim3211 09.06.20

nivans.p
In the system configuration put a tick Diagnostic startup and turn off service. Reboot and try running the game with high priority. But when you have to return the computer to its original state put a tick Normal startup. And in task Manager turn off programs from the startup. Turn off the antivirus when you start the game. You need to get the release of memory that would work in Windows with minimal resources, and all went to the game. Also put the page file approximately two times more RAM installed. It ran and passed to a computer whose mother keeps memory only to 4 GB (tobish increase is not possible) and support the user only 3.25 GB. So try the game is not demanding the big resources.

B
Black.Card 09.06.20

Dack - Letack
On the ultra 11-12 Gigi eats game.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.06.20

you can go to put cool ultra speed SSD for Express x 8.
like as the throughput speed is comparable to the RAM in single channel mode and put it in the swap file
but even so cheaper to buy the RAM peck-peck.

n
nivans.p 09.06.20

maxim3211
thank you very much (seriously for no lag