3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hatelovenk 09.06.20 03:16 pm

Sound problems (Dead Island: Riptide)

some of the sounds in the game are barely audible .such as blows with a club , jumping,a shot of stimulant and many other little things. other sounds all work fine. in General, a third of the sounds are not working. how to treat? in Audio.scr tried all the settings aDS3D, aOpenAL, aXACT, XAudio2, NoSound. nothing helps. tried to change from 5.1 to Stereophonics. .the good is also zero. how to treat?
12 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 09.06.20

In the first screen savers (on the ship and upon arrival to the island), there was a problem with the very quiet sound of conversations some NPCs. But after 1-2 hours of play, more did not notice.

p
porkvas 09.06.20

Please tell me, and the game even supports multichannel audio, I also was fiddling with Audio.scr , you still only stereo goes. Sound S/PDIF Optical in the sound settings to dolby digital live 5.1 worth it.

p
porkvas 09.06.20

Come on,does no one there is 5.1 acoustics?

s
saint_DoK 09.06.20

I have when sound or music appear horrible sounds of exploding metal or a few similar sounds. Play with sound unreal and without him is not interesting. maybe there is some fix removes this crap?

G
GigBan 09.06.20

I have no sound((( What to do? And file Audio.scr can't open. What can we do? Many thanks in advance!!!

r
ronja 09.06.20

saint_DoK
had a similar problem. decided to just run the game as administrator (right-click on the icon and there will be a paragraph)

X
X-DIMAS 09.06.20

no, it doesn't

l
lShark0400516l 09.06.20

I also have no sound what to do?

d
demenshin 09.06.20

people tell me what to do have installed is not the first time but the game always turns on some kind of noise as if the speakers krepjat a little walk and then again twenty five

d
demenshin 09.06.20

saint_DoK
the same problem has anyone helped?

H
Hotrod_Z 09.06.20

Have the same problem. Rummaged all Internet in search of answers - all wood upgraded. Anyway the problem remained.

k
kekman57 05.10.22

advanced sound options>speakers properties>advanced>uncheck !enable advanced sound! HELPED FROM NOISE