3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rakot013 09.06.20 03:17 pm

Some of the modern PS4 to choose?

Going to change PC gaming and buy a console. But immediately the question arose what to take. Variants of the Curling irons in the store quite a lot and that suits me I don't understand. Simple PS4 500GB - 250Евро, slim 500GB - 260Евро, Simple 1TB - 280 EUR, slim 1TB - 290Евро, 1TB Pro version 465Евро. Toad the choice of option About does not approve of, especially because buying a 4K TV in plans are not present. What would you advise someone already has and is generally more interested in consoles?
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 09.06.20

Suggest to take the Slim version. White ))) Eats less electricity compared to conventional. Is less noisy. Well, 500Gb or 1Tb here it is up to you...

d
daftCAT7 09.06.20

500GB slim I ordered,came 274,94 e(17946р) , I don't think I need 1TB, the game is not so great,and I plan to play only exclusives on Sonya(what is free will for PC+).

d
darkpromo 09.06.20

Rakot013
and Proshka a 4K TV and not need it, because there simply is not present. well, of all the logic it is better to buy, that developed soon anyway for us to score

A
Anton Neklyudov 09.06.20

blazer666
they rather, on Proshka score)))third-party Yes, sir.))

R
Rakot013 09.06.20

So the Pro version is not too it makes sense to take?

d
daftCAT7 09.06.20

Rakot013

l
lancxpr 09.06.20

Rakot013
Don't do this. Had a bust-up with girlfriend - moved out to live in another apartment. bought these vyhi PS4. not to play in that! the price of the game just some coachie! get 5-6 games exclusives, which if you buy together with PS4 released thousand to 30-40.
in General, bought PS-I'm so sorry.

t
teoXXX 09.06.20

If 4K TV is not present, then the PRO makes no sense to take, because the graphics is ABSOLUTELY the same as on a normal. There is only support for higher resolution (not all games).

P
Petrasgera 09.06.20

Hi all. Currently no 4K TV, VR will be soon. Is without a 4K TV and VR, Рѕ4 pro useless ? Is it on a normal modern TV graphics poluchetsya ? For example, soon will the patch improve the graphics for Fallout 4 (and other games), so the difference without 4K will not be seen ? That disbelief. Can someone at the practice (no 4K) experienced ? Point to the right path. Tell me

Z
Zaibazu 09.06.20

Petrasgera
Grifoni without the patch will not improve. But FPS becomes very stable. I had 2.5 years 1108а now 7008b. I can definitely say that FAR CRY 4 and Witcher 3 all became very smooth and nice , no signs of subsidence.
Play on FHD.

C
Chelseafc777 09.06.20

Don't listen to drug addicts, PS4 is outdated even during its release, take пс4про without thinking, on a normal TV fps will be much higher than regular PS4, you can stream in full HD, the new module wi-fi, USB 3.1, and finally, she's more powerful than a normal PS4 in 2.5 times

Z
Zlonchello 09.06.20

daftCAT
I have a projector quieter!
It is necessary to take PS Now

M
MunchkiN 616 09.06.20

about all before and never will be games in 4K. basically there is something close to pure full BH
the same about the PS4 supports SDR however, if the TV is not new and there have problems.
otherwise, the PS4 should support in some games, better at it to ascertain the circumstances of her work with old TVs and lose it if the games graphics and high-resolution is to focus on the budget Curling irons. if the PS4 is able to work about with better graphics and a CRT TV then it goes on it so the PS4 has no conventional sense no.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

If you like to buy games 3-4 K. we take.. but the point is that games are facing now is not enough. story hard the day passed in Nove.. and have really no time to online. trash one.. actually it has been forgotten. and 3-4 to threw.. for me the best if not PC to take to save up for a gaming laptop.. the type of the ASUS Rog or MSIA.. and.. about the download pirates pirates liked took bought the incentive for a good price.. the store sells the PC game now. stupid to take the incentive to buy for the 600R. and sell it for 2K.. so that everywhere has its own nuances..