3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zaba22 09.06.20 03:18 pm

Which is better? Damage or decrease cost of stamina? (For Honor)

Which is better, damage or decrease cost of stamina?

Like I want to hit harder, but when you stamina is enough for 2 shock also sadness)

Here is an example of puhi on damage, but unfortunately for reduced costs endurance I got caught in the PTA.

Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Zaba22
I think that very much depends on the character for whom you play. And from the style, tactics (defense/ attack) in a particular battle.
Heavy warriors, they can damage important. Or maybe Vice versa). In General, all for a long time to study it will be necessary.Neither CBT nor OBT I think this is not enough.
It will be interesting!

a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

I only restore stamina across. The protector came in handy.

S
Scaevus 09.06.20

Stamina regenerates almost instantaneously, but the damage does not increase

S
Shadowarm 09.06.20

It all depends on your game style,from a class which you play.I played for Kensei,clothes wore not restore stamina,prefer a good onslaught of powerful attacks and they guzzle a lot of stamina

I
IdmitriuI 09.06.20

depends on the class, the same Berserker better endurance, the victorious base damage

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

Scaevus
well, when not in batch - like quickly. But when it ended in the midst of the fight - the recovery seems very long)

From the conqueror the idea is 2 combo strike Fast/B/Strong and With a/C. When the combo goes on, the weapon starts to glow and I think it blows stronger and stronger. But even B beats are not that quick and rarely when combo B/C/S it is possible to hold (block). So I sometimes start a combo by the enemy of the calculation that already the 2nd or 3rd shot will hit the enemy and immediately go for a combo With a/C and then the kick shield. In General all these machinations of energy will not save enough) I Hope to MBT standards fall down with the reduction of energy consumption and test)

a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

There's sort of a combo and lock work, except those who have special stars that need to be successfully completed.
For example, a strong punch, then the break of the shield, even if the shot was blocked, the combo is triggered, the shield is yellow, about glosam enemy. Look also this Persian to win like...how do they go in rage mode?

a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

At the end of the PTA began to guess, and if the chain unwinds do not attack, and punched H. Usasince still Krovopuskov will. But the most fail that if the protection ends with endurance, it just falls.

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

maksik.ussd
maksik.ussd wrote:
strong punch, then the break of the shield, even if the shot was blocked, the combo is triggered
- Yes, this is triggered (such specificity). But let's say s/s won't work if the 1st shot was blocked, there are endless series of blows B/B/B/B/B... and if you noticed, when the combo starts work weapon lights up blue and when the weapon glows I suspect the damage above.
Spoiler

Enraged by the situation, but in the crowd of enemies more protection pay attention. What would save up for a new fury.) The main thing is the rage to turn on when an enemy is near, he falls and loses stamina much. From a strong 1-2 punch (main not quick you might miss), then the shield. If there is a possibility that B/u/S (the attack will not be interrupted in a rage). Even if you have a choice, the target must take the least sharp the enemy, from the killers/spammers easier to defend when they are not selected as a goal and they're quickly gaining fury)
Sometimes to the point 3-4 of the enemy killed one (not often).

a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

Zaba22
For what fraction of the game map you want to play?
I'm usually in a rage waving around by holding both attacks, the first attacks I get, but then in defense, the new rage of hoarding. To the man with the axe in a rage so I figured better not to approach, the continuous attack from above...

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

maksik.ussd wrote:
most fail that if the protection ends with endurance, it just falls.
Therefore, I want to test a weapon with a high parameter reducing energy consumption.

a"Twister long unwinds, there are literally clamped - Mace made a circle and ready.
Pushed the shield, holding for 0.5 second bounce, step towards the opponent did at this time, and released and can then immediately shield to push.
Assassins and Nobuyasu or something with a spear, most often I was able to win just a barrage of punches weak.

maksik.ussd wrote:
For what fraction of the game map you want to play?
I do not know) during the MBT with friends discuss.

S
Sanka Sinko 09.06.20

damage decides in any case

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

Sanka Cinco
damage solves nothing, I decide! I'm in charge! )