3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zirg31 09.06.20 03:18 pm

Can not understand how to install mods on the pirates? (XCOM 2)

Can not understand how to install mods on the pirates? and how if possible?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 09.06.20

zirg31
Are you there, modit going? game as a day out, or is something not satisfied?
And on topic: fashion has always been easier to put on the pirates than on the license, it is for OBSHHEOBRAZOVATEL

z
zirg31 09.06.20

tolkus
for her so that fashion add-ons came out

A
AnatolyKest 09.06.20

zirg31
Well, as I understand it from the team LongWar, but I advise you to first original, and there is already possible and experiment !!! Most importantly, without cheats, and then relish the games that a spoil. ((

E
Ecoban 09.06.20

tolkus
So to OBSHHEOBRAZOVATEL fashion at the XCOM license and are downloaded with a single click (tick) to the start menu when you start the game and steam workshop is it 12 was in the morning.

C
Co6uPaTeJIb 09.06.20

But there is a mod on narezanie large number there are more grenades or first aid kits and one missing

V
Vadimka Kosincev 09.06.20

Tell me,can a few mods to run?

h
harvat50 09.06.20

I have a question for colleges on the game.(one license) anyone can download mod to I from steam.through a program (Steam Workshop Downloader) I have a pirate and for me there is no tolerance.tolerance is only one license.why is tprog.to coatza of their game. skachivaetsya files to the downloads folder on your computer.just the incentive of mods for more than 500. is. something to try.here is a good website.on the game.simple and clear.access.if. that's prog http://steamworkshopdownloader.com

B
BezNIKij 09.06.20

Comment By Sana And Kosintsev
Yes easily, I have more than ten included. If the pirates, added to the Mods folder in documents (C:\Users\user\Documents\my games\XCOM2\XComGame\Mods), and the file DefaultModOptions do the following: ActiveMods=your mod's Name

Only need to start a new game when installing/removing the mod.

A
Aleksey Zharyy 09.06.20

harvat50
so why bother with the stim, if there is nexus?

S
Siniy Kot 09.06.20

Alex Zhary
on the nexus mods for XCOM a bit,that's why
although I do with other resource shake-there is clearly more than the nexus ^^

I
Igor Ostapenko 09.06.20

Blue Cat
Write in PM or here what is the resource? Please...

S
Siniy Kot 09.06.20

Igor Ostapenko
here
http://xcom2.smods.ru/