3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 09.06.20 03:18 pm

A fight with a homeless woman, I need advice. SPOILERS! (Resident Evil 7)

In the greenhouse I get a mutated Margarita or whatever her name is. Spent the whole flamethrower, shotgun and pistol. Not dying thing. So, does it make sense to fight with her in the greenhouse? This is the boss-fight? Or is it better to hide in the corners?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXraceSiM 09.06.20

Yes, it is there to kill, after her death, she gives one right thing

R
RGC 09.06.20

Nemesis
Forgot Krauser or something? Switch to the knife)

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

A shot in the head or in the socket? Or pofik where?

A
Anastasia. 09.06.20

Looks like the youtubers are,maybe pass

R
Rachel Potato Face 09.06.20

Like the Nemesis, and complains about the boss not very challenging game. Of locations a lot of loot scattered postrelivat her you know where, and at times run Lutai, the boss is not difficult, just very tenacious. Good luck.

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

I'm not complaining, just in terms of what the Bakers in the game often only cut down on time, and I wanted to know whether the residual is a fight and whether it makes sense to fight or better stealth. And I have already passed, well prepared and soaked creature )

N
Niko Sidney 09.06.20

Nemesis
we had just the table, not to anger the mistress and eat treats. Then we would not have to kill the offended hostess))

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 09.06.20

Nemesis
Vagina shoot her

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

Cupertino
To me it's the vagina now the nightmares will dream ))

s
solokin 09.06.20

I gave her 4 shots firing from a grenade launcher and she fell easy.

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 09.06.20

Flamethrower burned the fuck, only hardcore!

K
K.e.k.s 09.06.20

The main thing is not to let it build nests with insects (this will be audible), that they have more damage is not inflicted. As soon as she starts to do - shoot it with fire from the wall and shoots out a grenade launcher or shotgun. And so a few times. Another important thing is that she jumped from the ceiling on gg (in the place on top will crumble insects well, or sound to navigate) or hurt from the cracks (before it usually said something).