3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greencore 09.06.20 03:20 pm

Denuvo (Watch_Dogs 2)

If Denuvo in the game?
115 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 09.06.20

greencore
of course it's a game ubisoft

P
Pro-rock69 09.06.20

Don't even see the point to discuss it. Those who have money -buy it. Pirates steal.

U
UnknownAssassin 09.06.20

Can through the smartphone of Aiden Pearce hacked.

J
Jon Bekket 09.06.20

YES!

O
OMEGA 09.06.20

I'm starting to dream about implementing this protection in all games, even indie, maybe even then disappear all of these topics...

h
hamshut 09.06.20

The output VD 2 denovo will already be cracked and eaten with giblets)
So not bzdite)

c
cgchi 09.06.20

A game obviously needs to have a fun protection. And to pirate it — a matter of honor and a matter of dignity for any hacker. It's like the child candy to prohibit the right word.

On the other hand. The guys did a great job bringing us entertainment, I suppose — the work must be paid.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.06.20

YES

T
Tomato77777 09.06.20

hamshut
how many years already break just cause 3 ? ) And Denuvo is good, so nice to read when thieves whining

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.06.20

x[GAMER]x
Well don't yell!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are you? We're mortals in front of him, I was saving for your at the moment a system of thousand years can't buy the game, and now this!!!! Let's accept and listen to)))))))))))))))

u
urban.kalabanovich 09.06.20

I think it will be, all disgusting game denova is present, this will be no exception.

H
Hogun 09.06.20

Sandefend
Years? 0 years old, it came out six months ago. And Yes, there is one Italian he already sells pirate on it

T
Tomato77777 09.06.20

Loginattempt
sells offline activation , no cracks present.

S
Svejincev 09.06.20

What difference will there denuvo or not? Fans and other dubious characters will buy in any case.
upd: the incentive is already a bestseller the game, life does not teach anything of retardo.

S
SergeySZV 09.06.20

Sandefend
Spielerkonto there is already a break just cause 3 ? ) And Denuvo is good, so nice to read when thieves whining

I see you are quite ignorant. Obligatory sign of the crime of theft is the damage to the owner. In this case, the material damage is not caused to the owner, another thing is that he does not receive money that would get if the game was purchased, but that's another story, not theft.
On the other hand those who have money will buy the game and paying for myself and for those who have no money, I believe it is social justice, and to argue here it is useless because it was a MAJORITY decision.

T
Tomato77777 09.06.20

СергейSZV
the material damage is not caused but there is one thing, developing a game costs a lot of money. Very well that DENUVO has prevented chaos

S
SergeySZV 09.06.20

Sandefend
There is not only a material question, but a philosophical one. So much evil we have done the West, which is quite logical if to pay for the games will be they, not we. On the other hand if I go back to work at 40-60 thousand rubles I'll buy any game without any philosophy, with my phrase, that the rich should pay for the games will remain in force it's really true.
I agree to pay now even with a small salary is the work of programmers, designers, those who create games, but I'm not going to pay the profits of the project managers, will not and point, games are obscenely expensive because someone is very greedy, it's the same need to understand.

T
Tomato77777 09.06.20

СергейSZV
So much evil we have done the West, which is quite logical if to pay for the games will be they, not we - Mdee, that's why some in the West think that we are in Africa((( if You say so come the road to ruin and in an entrance to shit..Games are expensive because the dollar in 2 times is more expensive. The game in the West generally under $ 60. And they are under us adapt the price in 2 times is cheaper

x
x[GAMER]x 09.06.20

Sandefend
Yes, all to shit on this development.

T
Tomato77777 09.06.20

x[GAMER]x
Imagine that you spent a lot of time and money and nerves on the development of the game for example on Android. Many of her spiratili, too, shit would be?